Live chat with Henkka Blacksmith

AmyTheFreak

New Metal Member
May 7, 2008
Chat live with bassist Henkka Blacksmith of Children Of Bodom Wedneday May 7 at 5:00 PM Central Time/22:00 GMT at the GIGANTOUR Chat Room!

You must be registered at the Gigantour Forums to participate. The Chat Room is located here at the Forums.

http://forums.gigantour.com

(Sorry if this feels like spam! We REALLY need people in this chat!)

I sure don't. I just woke up an hour ago. Hahaha!

Woke up to the Webmaster asking if I had people in the chat. Scared the crap out of me because I didn't even know there was a chat today. COB was supposed to post about it on their website and myspace days ago.

We are the 7.

That doesn't make sense, he got an official board here, he doesn't need to go on other board, he would have get a lot more people here...

It's the Gigantour board. He in on Gigantour. This is to promote Gigantour.

Therefor it's on the Gigantour forums.

Wow, some dick-cheese messed with the date on my computer, I just checked a calendar. I get the feeling that it was my computer-illiterate brother. :erk:

Hahah, owned. How can someone even change the time like that? Haha!

I'd love to chat, but the acativation email just won't arrive *shrug*

What's the username you are using. He said he hasn't seen any new registers.

Hahah, owned. How can someone even change the time like that? Haha!

Haha, I know. I don't even know how to change it either, but it happened. :erk:

Anyways, I'm registering right now, under the username Buttock. Haven't gotten an activation email yet.

Can't get into the chat... I hit "Chat Room", and when I try to install the ActiveX control, I get a 404. Which results in a red X.

^Me too, I'm downloading JAVA from its official site. My Internet is a little slowbrain bitch so it's taking a while, stuck at like 99%...

EDIT: Downloaded JAVA from www.java.com and it's working.

Tho it say invalid username and password, so...

yeah um, this is officially the worst set-up chat room ever. it has me logged in, but it says "invalid username and password", and yeah no confirmation email here either...
I tried registering for that forum a long time ago, and I *still* haven't gotten a confirmation email...so I doubt i'll get one in the next few minutes :/