Interview with Henkka Blacksmith online.

Firen said:
What does that mean, please elaborate, thanks.

Well, unless you don't know the meaning of the word.

Stereotypes are a generalized idea put forth by a common image.

Forsomething to become a common image, it must happen a lot.

Thus, for me to make stereotypical jokes, there must be a lot of substance to them that makes them stereotypical.

Up and ye.

-Gavin- said:
Seeing as their CD was releasd in 2004 and CoB in the later part of 2005, you can't really blame Carnal Forge....

And man, you are seriously the worst kind of fanboy ever. "It's a VISION!"... come on man, do you honestly think cob lives in desperate poverty struggling to pay the rent? It's a marketing ploy to appeal to middle class american teenagers who cry when they don't get that new car.

seriously, I have no doubt CoB have bank, there definatly not worried about trying to pay the rent, like it or not there getting bigger and bigger, and there trying to appeal to a wider audience, not a bad thing mind you, but damn trend whores fuck it up for us fans..fucking emo bitches

*********Pyro: No, not a fan. There were one or two tracks that weren't too bad on 'Reroute' and 'Soundtrack To Your Escape'. I much prefer their older material, but you know, different people, different things.
Henkka Blacksmith: Yeah. [Laughter]. I also like a lot of the Metalcore bands from the states, like Killswitch Engage.***********

there you go, all you pure metal fucknuts get the fuck out !!! nothing rong with inflames and soilwork, your all just trying to act tough and YOUR NOT! FUCK OFF with your childish bullshit!! your all just folowing the guy next to you! and thats why henka is LAUGHING TO YOUR FACE!!