Interview with Paul online.

Yeah a DVD would be pretty cool. Other than the video clip I've never seen Novembers Doom in action (living in Australia has a lot to do with that) so I'd really be keen to see what they're like in front of an audience.

PyroVesten said:
Yeah a DVD would be pretty cool. Other than the video clip I've never seen Novembers Doom in action (living in Australia has a lot to do with that) so I'd really be keen to see what they're like in front of an audience.

Totally, I have 4 or 5 video clips I took at the show in Austin on my digital camera. The quality is decent, but their metalness completely swarmed the little audio recorder. Where abouts in Australia do you live exactly? I used to live in Parramatta...

BlackwaterNymph said:
Totally, I have 4 or 5 video clips I took at the show in Austin on my digital camera. The quality is decent, but their metalness completely swarmed the little audio recorder. Where abouts in Australia do you live exactly? I used to live in Parramatta...

Marrickville. I moved here about a month ago from Wagga (NSW). Population: about 60 000. Things to do: 0. I'm studying Graphic Design.

PyroVesten said:
Marrickville. I moved here about a month ago from Wagga (NSW). Population: about 60 000. Things to do: 0. I'm studying Graphic Design.

Oh cool, I don't really remember many of the places around there ...all I can think of are the Parramatta Eels and the Penrith Panthers, haha. It's been over four years since I moved back home, I WAS studying forensic science. A lot of things happened and I moved back home to Dallas, but I aboslutely LOVED living there. Even though Christmas Day was 110 degrees. It's beautiful, and Australia has the best animals. Though it took me like a month to realize there are no squirrels! I'm really observant :dopey:

BlackwaterNymph said:

I'd actually like to see those clips you took Sam, as well as if you have any more pics of us from that gig, I'd appreciate it! Let me know :)

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I'd actually like to see those clips you took Sam, as well as if you have any more pics of us from that gig, I'd appreciate it! Let me know :)

I do happen to have your solo on video. :Spin: I have 4 or 5 videos, and I took around 70 photos total. You can catch me on AIM as StNoChase if you use that, or I'll email them, whichever you want.

OPETH_DT said:
Did you record the whole set? If I get a copy of what I filmed last year from Paul, maybe we could trade. I'd be interested in seeing more pics too. The ones you posted on the thread were great.

No I didn't record much at all, still getting used to my new cam. And, thanks to Vito my sweet 1 gig card! I have 4 or 5 clips, ranging from 30 seconds to a few minutes. I need to get some sort of program where I can rotate them, but you're welcome to the vids if you want to send me a message on yahoo or aim, I think they're too big to send through email. I'll get some more pics up as well, gotta share the ND love.