Interview with Henkka Blacksmith online.

-Gavin- said:
Seeing as their CD was releasd in 2004 and CoB in the later part of 2005, you can't really blame Carnal Forge....

And man, you are seriously the worst kind of fanboy ever. "It's a VISION!"... come on man, do you honestly think cob lives in desperate poverty struggling to pay the rent? It's a marketing ploy to appeal to middle class american teenagers who cry when they don't get that new car.

seriously, you dont know what are you saying.... cob dont fucking cares about middle class american teenagers, and they dont make this title to appeal them... really... you dont know what are you talking about, please shut the fuck up, oh but i hate the people that you are trying to talk about.. (stupid americans, most of the american teenagers...) fucking posers go listen trivium fucking gays motherfuckers !!!

Güeño] said:
seriously, you dont know what are you saying.... cob dont fucking cares about middle class american teenagers, and they dont make this title to appeal them... really... you dont know what are you talking about, please shut the fuck up

You clearly don't know the music business...

-Gavin- said:
Man, you americans, honestly...

Take a generalized statement and if YOU don't fit the bill then it's wrong.

Get tae fuck and listen to Trivium, man

Don't worry man, it's alright to be wrong sometimes! Did you not read this interview? If Henkka likes Metalcore I like it too! Trivium r00xs dood

-Gavin- said:
Man, you americans, honestly...

Take a generalized statement and if YOU don't fit the bill then it's wrong.

Get tae fuck and listen to Trivium, man

I hear ya man
and dood FEEL MY PAIN because i have to live here!

ye i agree that the new album appeals more likely to american middle class pseudo hardcore kiddies than the other albums ... but i love it though :worship: :headbang: . maybe cob try to reach even more people with that kind of sound, but in my opinion it was also a natural development for the band after all those us tours which surely influenced them in a way. and the album title itself is the consequence of all the touring and feeling like shite afterwards, like you can read on scythes-of-bodom in zarok's rockhard interview with alexi.

Güeño] said:
seriously, you dont know what are you saying.... cob dont fucking cares about middle class american teenagers, and they dont make this title to appeal them... really... you dont know what are you talking about, please shut the fuck up, oh but i hate the people that you are trying to talk about.. (stupid americans, most of the american teenagers...) fucking posers go listen trivium fucking gays motherfuckers !!!
learn how to speak before you make fun of people...fuckin wetback..

i love this thread. Güeño] i am your newest fan. please write more. your nick makes a lot of sense too! kudos to gavin for managing to be somewhat serious.

rock on and worship satan!

Hahaha..I love the internet. This thread is quite a laugh...I didn't expect my interview would trigger this but it's good entertainment.

Lanterns said:
Nice interview dude (or dudette?).

Dude.

ND24/7 also made a good point. I own a handful of Carnal Forge albums and they have had a theme in their titles and lyrics for a long time. The 2001 album 'Please... Die!' had a track (Track 8 I think) called 'Please... Die ! (Aren't You Dead Yet?)'.. I can understand COB not knowing about the album title though, I don't see it as a problem, but I was curious if any of them knew and thus said "Wait a minute Alexi..Carnal Forge did an album with almost the same name last year". Apparently not!

-Gavin- said:
Seeing as their CD was releasd in 2004 and CoB in the later part of 2005, you can't really blame Carnal Forge....

And man, you are seriously the worst kind of fanboy ever. "It's a VISION!"... come on man, do you honestly think cob lives in desperate poverty struggling to pay the rent? It's a marketing ploy to appeal to middle class american teenagers who cry when they don't get that new car.

I believe i remember Alexi saying that he named the album "Are You Deat Yet?" simply because trying to be more aggressive and straightforward (the title)

I may be wrong....

And next time hold back on the stereotypic insults... :yuk: