"Live Consternation" Review

I think there should be one of those eggs on the dvd where Vincent and I dress up as Blackheim and Lord Seth and terrorize children on Halloween...of course you would have to fly over here Vincent...plz do so...I'll make you some calorie infested Maerican food and we can get arrested for walking down the street in awkward fasion! A deal? !!!!

Got "Live Consternation" two days ago, and have only heard the CD, but haven't seen the DVD yet. The CD has very good sound, but I just don't like the setlist. Where is "Tonight's Music", "Teargas" and "Deadhouse" :erk:
Then again, when bands choose songs for concerts, they can't satisfy all, cause we all would proberly have different opinions of which songs should be included in setlists. :)
Ohhh and the CD has awesome artwork again again from Travis Smith. He is the best!

interesting fact is that the signatures aren't in the same place/shape after all.. do that means that they actually signed all of those ? i was thinkin' maybe it was made in some artificial process..... ;P

sd531147px8.jpg

:headbang:

DSC01120.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ, this is getting really fucking annoying when they even start arriving earlier at the other end of the fucking planet than in fucking Netherlands, which is fucking NEXT TO England!! Fuck this pisses me off. FUCK!!! :mad:

MadTinus is actually really fucking MAD for once.

I'm just going to say this is the BEST concert DVD I have ever watched, by any band. The show itself...WOW, it made me headbang. The guys have such awesome presence on stage. And, as always, I catch myself singing along to Evidence - fuuuck, hehe. Man, what an awesome show. Can't wait to watch it again, already.

OK....I got mine yesterday and have consumed it fully now.

Fucking great performance, I could go into extreme detail but Im a bit tired.....as usual my expectations have been exceeded by Katatonia.....and I have high expectations of them.:worship:

YARR>>>>>COME SEPTEMBER.....I might even take next semester off school just to make this easier.