Live Footage with Stephen Fredrick

Jonathon B

All Men Play On 10
Jun 2, 2008
Tasmania
anyone know where I can get my hands on some good quality footage of the band in the Fredrick days?

youtube seems to be dry.

Haha, I dunno. I've never actually bothered looking. Are you looking for live footage?

Because to my vast and varied knowledge I believe that Firewind never ever met Stephen during recording or writing sessions and they never did any live shows with him. Well apart from that one-off show last year at ProgPower USA.

Hope that answers your question.

xx Kirsty

There were no tours in support of the first two Firewind albums, thus Stephan Fredrick never sang on tour with them. He did join them for a few songs at the ProgPower gig last year, but I've not seen any footage of that myself.

Haha, I dunno. I've never actually bothered looking. Are you looking for live footage?

Because to my vast and varied knowledge I believe that Firewind never ever met Stephen during recording or writing sessions and they never did any live shows with him. Well apart from that one-off show last year at ProgPower USA.

Hope that answers your question.

xx Kirsty

it answers it beautifully :) and with 2 kisses! :oops:

I asked my friend to get some footage for me.

I had it on my old phone....

I don't like his voice live....well compared to Chitty and Apollo. I dunno. OK, I wouldn't say I don't like it. Just that I prefer the newer vocals.

xx Kirsty

did you hear it yourself or just the footage you had on your phone? cause i dont reckon a phone recording would do anyone great justice haha! although i wouldnt be suprised if his voice wasnt as powerful live, doing a whole set and maintaining that much power and husk would be quite difficult. unless he had some super sneaky technique no-one else knows about...

did you hear it yourself or just the footage you had on your phone? cause i dont reckon a phone recording would do anyone great justice haha! although i wouldnt be suprised if his voice wasnt as powerful live, doing a whole set and maintaining that much power and husk would be quite difficult. unless he had some super sneaky technique no-one else knows about...
It was a recording with a camera but I still don't think it did him justice. I had to sell my ticket to PPUSA because I couldn't afford the flights >.<

He was very...I dunno the word to use...glam? But not in a gay way.

xx Kirsty