PETER IS OUT, FREDRICK IS IN

Well Opeth has been Mike's for years. Changing that now would be a shock for him and for us as listeners. And Swano wouldn't like to just look around while stuff is happening. The bands with more than one mastermind were probably like that from the beginning.

Lol, btw my name is Fredrik too and I HATE how foreign people (most English-speaking and French) ALWAYS spell my name "Fredrick" with a c. I mean how difficult can it be, if you've seen the name written down?

Well Opeth has been Mike's for years. Changing that now would be a shock for him and for us as listeners. And Swano wouldn't like to just look around while stuff is happening. The bands with more than one mastermind were probably like that from the beginning.
I don't think that's true, if you've talked to him recently. He doesn't have time to be running the show for several bands so he does his bit in each that aren't his main deals at the moment.

Opeth seems like a band where the only thing each member could focus on would be the opeth. I can't see how it would be possible for dan swano or even blakkheim to join.

I don't know if Mike had done any writing in Crimson II. But what a masterpiece it is. I was actually listining to it earlier today. A future colaboration between Dan and Mike would be great. But as far as joining opeth, Dan seems to excel at dancing to his own tune, and if he joined Opeth I'm sure that would cut into his own work (nightingale, second sky, ect.) Not to mention his excellent production work over the past few years. :headbang: