Live From MDF 2011

I'm not feeling guilty about anything, just having fun withdrawal. It was the best time I have had in a good long while & it sucks it was over so fast.

I sometimes feel stupid about how I act when I'm drunk, but then I realize that usually those things aren't the basis for real character-judgment and I get over it.

Yep, I accept I am going to do stupid things - especially around people I am just first meeting and all. Most I can do is just be all, Sorry I'm a jackass, and then not be as much a jackass next time :B

Is anyone else here experiencing post-MDF guilt? In reflection I feel I might have made a slight, or not so slight, fool of myself in front of many of you either out of drunkenness or because of my eccentric personality. Or maybe I take too seriously what people think of me.

And I don't just mean the botched ATM transaction with Nick and John.

Not at all, I felt pretty comfortable around most people after the initial awkwardness of actually meeting up and by Friday everyone felt like bros to me.

I think part of all the MDF fun was that we all made fools of ourselves in one way or another, and it was all in good fun. No one took themselves too seriously. I am still missing it. And still looking forward to (and hoping to) see most of the same faces next year. Along with some new ones I am sure.
Can next year get more epic? I think so...

I was there all four days and didn't meet up with anyone I knew aside from Jeremy running the official merch tent and Dan from Profane Existence. I definitely plan on going next year, feel like I missed a supreme party. Never met a fellow UM'er, and given I had internet access back at the hotel, still don't know why I haven't. Regardless, was a hell of a show.

Question! Did security start running people out of the parking lot on Sunday? I noticed all the oogles disappeared the last day.

Not at all, I felt pretty comfortable around most people after the initial awkwardness of actually meeting up and by Friday everyone felt like bros to me.

I'll second this. Beyond the initial feeling of walking into the room and thinking "Oh god I've just stepped off a train in a city I've never been to and walked into a hotel room where the only person I know is a stranger from the internet... what have I done? This is going to be the most awkward weekend ever." Everything was pretty awesome. Maybe I/we/everyone did some stupid shit but it was all in the spirit of fun, right? That's what matters.

Had another MDF dream, basically it was the end of Sunday and me, master yoda and Cody all went out to get some food, and for some reason we were driving a car and we ended up smashing it against other cars in the nonexistent Tremont parking lot. Then a bunch of random Hispanic kids outside the hotel kept asking if we wanted to skateboard with them and we said no. So then they tried to pick a fight with us and we just walked away and went inside the hotel. They followed us inside until we got to the elevator and ended up coming in the elevator and tried to fight us again. We then fought then, went up to a random floor and pushed them out of the elevator and quickly went up to our floor. So we went up to the room, and noticed that a bunch of 15 year olds ended up in our room. One then tried starting a fight with Mort but we then kicked them out and threatened to call the hotel if they came back. Then Jordan came in with some random girls high heels and started to sniff them.

A behind the scenes pic of me & Jordan taken with my cell. I drank OE that weekend as well, also Colt 45 lol.

05301102091.jpg

Had another MDF dream, basically it was the end of Sunday and me, master yoda and Cody all went out to get some food, and for some reason we were driving a car and we ended up smashing it against other cars in the nonexistent Tremont parking lot. Then a bunch of random Hispanic kids outside the hotel kept asking if we wanted to skateboard with them and we said no. So then they tried to pick a fight with us and we just walked away and went inside the hotel. They followed us inside until we got to the elevator and ended up coming in the elevator and tried to fight us again. We then fought then, went up to a random floor and pushed them out of the elevator and quickly went up to our floor. So we went up to the room, and noticed that a bunch of 15 year olds ended up in our room. One then tried starting a fight with Mort but we then kicked them out and threatened to call the hotel if they came back. Then Jordan came in with some random girls high heels and started to sniff them.

Preview of MDF 2012 maybe!?!?

A behind the scenes pic of me & Jordan taken with my cell. I drank OE that weekend as well, also Colt 45 lol.

05301102091.jpg

I love this pic. You are easily one of the best people I've met with the coolest fucking taste as well. I'm totally going to order that Decaying and that other Finnish death metal band from Dark Descent with my next paycheck.

Then Jordan came in with some random girls high heels and started to sniff them.

This doesnt even seem that strange of an idea, Im surprised that it didnt actually happen haha.

Yeah, I'm totally aware that I made a fool of myself on multiple occasions, I mean, between the security guard at the hotel who I flamed for like hours because we were being too loud and just shoveling popcorn in my mouth like a maniac...

Haha, I actually miss that OE800 and Colt 45, they were "poundable" which is ideal in a fest setting.

That's an awesome picture :kickass:

Crazy!!

Yeah, I'm totally aware that I made a fool of myself on multiple occasions, I mean, between the security guard at the hotel who I flamed for like hours because we were being too loud
Oh man, I remember that conversation between you and Dan, how you kept trying to say how some black people can have small dicks.