Live From MDF 2011

I found this on smnnews...

www.flickr.com/photos/1-tamm/sets/72157626877425772

Apparently some crusties got into a fight and a guy took some pictures of the bloodied crusty freaking the fuck out after getting his ass handed to him. Pretty hilarious. Btw, I fucking hate crusties. Ryan and Evan should make a rule saying that you have to of showered within the month of May to come into the festival.

I found this on smnnews...

www.flickr.com/photos/1-tamm/sets/72157626877425772

Apparently some crusties got into a fight and a guy took some pictures of the bloodied crusty freaking the fuck out after getting his ass handed to him. Pretty hilarious. Btw, I fucking hate crusties. Ryan and Evan should make a rule saying that you have to of showered within the month of May to come into the festival.

The last picture where they tazed, or were about to taze him was the icing on the cake.

This reminds me though, on the train back I was perusing facebook/MDForum and heard all this business about the security getting into a fight involving pepper spraying a bunch of people, etc... Anyone else hear about that? Story I heard was people weren't leaving fast enough after Ghost and some security got mad at one of the hispanic kids and slammed his face on the pavement to try to arrest him, so his friends freaked out and he saw it as an "attack" and pepper sprayed EVERYONE.

The security at MDF is filled with dicks. At MDF 09', I jumped on stage while Devourment were playing and the vocalist grabbed me and we headbanged together for a few seconds before 2 security guards jumped on stage, tackled me, threw me off of the side of the stage to the concrete (Not hard to do, I weighed 110 pounds at the time) in which I landed on my head. Then 2 others picked me up by my hair (I had to hold myself up with their arms to stop it from all getting ripped out) and carried me to the edge of the outside gate where they dropped me on the ground. Don't get me wrong, I understand that jumping on stage is not allowed and it is there job to get me off and remove me from the premises. However, it was very excessive considering that I was not fighting back whatsoever.

At MDF 2010, a security guard tried to arrest me for sitting on the concrete highway blocks outside of the fence. You can't bring food in so I was sitting on it and eating my food while watching a band. Luckily, the other two security guards that came over afterward let me go.

I'm going to get fucking ripped and assfuck any security guard who tries to manhandle my panhandle.

In the words of the great Jesus Christ Allin, "If you're wondering who's got the smallest dick in the world, well you're seeing it right now. Don't ever expect to see it again!"

Well of course, it's their job to take care of people who are acting too rowdy. However, the means in which they take care of rowdy people is critical. If they act accordingly, the rowdy character will get the point a take it down a few notches. If they let their testosterone get the best of them and act like a meat head, then they will only anger the person in question further. A perfect example of the worst case scenario of this is the event that conspired after Ghost's set on Sunday night. I'm not taking either side on this but obviously the security let it get way out of hand and they played a major role in that.

Also, the way that they dealt with me was completely uncalled for. I was 17 (and looked even younger), 5'10 and only weighed 110 pounds. My size was especially obvious because of the fact that I was shirtless. They, on the other hand, were fairly to very large fully grown men. If they acted like that with me, I would not doubt that they would antagonize a fight with somebody that is looking for one.

Had an MDF dream last night, we were all chilling in the hotel room on Sunday night waiting Revelation to play who were the closing band.