Live From MDF 2011

Oh they absolutely did, one of the best sets that year by far. When I got to talk to Daniel after the show he was super apologetic about their sound issues, but it was all "Man, I just got to see my favorite band play live - was fucking INCREDIBLE"

Haha he was being way too gay about the sound. Such an anal-retentive dude when it came to what they sounded like coming out of speakers on a tiny side-stage at a fest in Maryland. You're playing an open-air set at a goddamn fest accommodating like 50 bands or something, calm down, you don't need to sound like God. I thought they were amazing regardless...I just wish Daniel spent the time he complained about how they sounded playing, y'know, music...

Don't hold your breath about The Chasm. Ex Chasm bassist Alfonso told me that Julio is having some more health problems, which is why Questions of Madness hasn't played a show in Chicago yet.

But why the FUCK don't they get Revelation and/or Pagan Altar to play? Especially fucking Pagan Altar. Revelation is too underground for MDF.

I don't think Amputated Genitals can play in the US. I remember the guitarist saying that it is tough for Colombians to get work visas in the US. I would love it if they or any other Colombian BDM band could play.

I'm already preparing myself mentally for next year.

I have a feeling there will be a death involved.

I'm already preparing myself mentally for next year.

I have a feeling there will be a death involved.

I'm predicting one person will go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning, one of the rooms will be evicted because of broken property, and several people will lose their virginity.