Live From MDF 2011

I remember MDF swine flu from '09. That was horrid. I can't wait until next year, fuckers! PISSED that I missed all that insane shit.

Haul
I just took some photos, so Ill post them here.
The purple pick is from Matt of Funebrarum.
252277_1677237862319_1578668561_31246723_8147609_n.jpg

252092_1677196381282_1578668561_31246674_52655_n.jpg

Also, Im pretty excited about being uber-bros with Chris now. We had a couple pretty good conversations, I really enjoyed our talk on school, although it seems like that conversation was cut short by something (I really dont remember seeing as how I was pretty deep in the Old English at this point in the evening.) I do remember promising him that if I got a job that I would buy him a ticket to Rites of Darkness. Ill keep my promise on that one.

Haha the JG Wentworth commercial came on TV just now and I remembered everyone singing along to it in the room, and (I think) Master Yoda's theory that the music industry is failing because everyone would rather stay in and watch House marathons than go to metal festivals...

Also when I showed up, we were joking that we should glue everything to the ceiling while JB was in the shower (FOREVER), and trying to remember what movie it was from... Then random channel surfing the next day lead us to watching Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg, where they do exactly that! That's some Twilight Zone shit.

Haha the JG Wentworth commercial came on TV just now and I remembered everyone singing along to it in the room, and (I think) Master Yoda's theory that the music industry is failing because everyone would rather stay in and watch House marathons than go to metal festivals...

Also when I showed up, we were joking that we should glue everything to the ceiling while JB was in the shower (FOREVER), and trying to remember what movie it was from... Then random channel surfing the next day lead us to watching Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg, where they do exactly that! That's some Twilight Zone shit.

When that commercial came on the singing was epic. !

Speaking of next year, who do you guys think will play next year, or are at least hoping they will play?

Saint Vitus
Morbid Saint
Candlemass
Pagan Altar
Manilla Road
Amebix
Manowar
At The Gates

Plus any awesome bands I have missed at prior MDFs

SO DOWN FOR NEXT YEAR. See you there, beeches.

Next year I want to see:

WORMED (fucking christ i can't believe i missed this)
AMPUTATED GENITALS
INQUISITION (same as wormed)
PORTRAIT
PUTRIDITY
INTESTINE BAALISM
MANILLA ROAD
GORETRADE
PAGAN ALTAR
PORTAL
SCRAMBLED DEFUNCTS
SLUGATHOR
AUGURY
THE CHASM
INFECTED MALIGNITY
INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY
JIG-AI
SQUASH BOWELS
MITHRAS
BLASPHEMOPHAGHER
CENOTAPH
ABSU
DEFEATED SANITY
DISMEMBER
EMETH
40 WATT SUN
HUMAN MINCER
IMPUREZA
GRAVEHILL
IGNIVOMOUS
+MORE

most of the bands i still want to see are playing Rites of Darkness this year but if any of the following play MDF i'm in

d.USK
Necros Christos
Esoteric
Darkspace

Bolt Thrower again. I'm sad I missed this band at MDF VIII.

If that band is confirmed, I will be buying a ticket and coordinating a trip with Rick to get my ass to Baltimore.

the chasm + cenotaph would be amazing

shame those bands seem to hate each other tho

I'd LOVE to see Revelation more than any other band