Live From MDF 2011

Grant pissing everywhere was probably the GRISLIEST thing that happened during the weekend. Although I probably started out the disgusting weekend by puking all over a pillow Thursday night because I was too lazy to get up to the bathroom, then trying to clean it up wasted then passing out. Oh and then Kevin tried to get me to puke later when everyone was up in our room puking yellow stuff everywhere on the floor.

Decided to call into work today. Fuck it. Here are some pic's.

Things just getting started

002.jpg

Most metal street name.

008.jpg

Downtown Baltimore, it's a nice place except for all the bums & constantly getting solicited by prostitutes.

010.jpg

Cianide

014.jpg

A tiny glimpse of the hotel horror stories.

024.jpg

Inquisition

021.jpg

Jordan & Cam in metal prison.

036.jpg

Cam, Cody, Kevin, Jeremy, Yoda, & Bleull

043.jpg

Metalheads everywhere

045.jpg

lol I see Zeph went all out! The fucking vest/bare chest is :kickass: You should have made everyone a vest man.

From what I saw in some vids and pics Cyth seems like a serious dude or maybe just a bit older than the rest of the crowd idk.

I puked hard enough to vomit up enough blood to make a sheet look like a pig was slaughtered on it.

I ended up sleeping on that sheet like pretty much half naked that night. The bed was too comfortable to pass up under any circumstance.

Also, I have to give a shout-out to Jon/Brooks55 for putting up with my crazy stories that I told for about 2 hours on the way there haha. I pretty much went off the handle and ranted about these two people I know.

EDIT: I just saw those pictures of me that Jon posted, I have zero idea what Im doing in either of them, the one where I was behind the fence and had the horns with one hand and I was doing an eye-patch thing with the other is pretty well indescribable.

Haha I love the Metal Prison photo, Jon! Totally gonna make it my profile picture.

Also for those of you addicted to MDF photos, BrooklynVegan sent down someone to cover it and put up photos of all four days... Saw a couple of you in there.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Oh, and as long as we're talking about "Grizzliest things" I'll submit the picture from the NYC Cripple Bastards/Magrudergrind/The Kill/Noisear/Shitstorm show of this guy who I saw multiple times at MDF and met outside the Tremont. Dude had a pink tattoo on his shoulder of an ejaculating, flying cock.
9.jpg

Somewhere Cody has the picture of me photobombing him standing next to the guitarist from Magrudergrind.

Fuck, I remember that guy from last year. I think he's involved in some type of music scene. I recall seeing him behind the barriers during Pentagram. He was talking to some other weird looking guy about music. I was able to listen in at the time because I was in the front row, but I can't remember anything that was said. I recall he had a slight lisp though. He also appears to be unusually free of glitter in that picture, which was not his custom last year.

Fuck, I remember that guy from last year. I think he's involved in some type of music scene. I recall seeing him behind the barriers during Pentagram. He was talking to some other weird looking guy about music. I was able to listen in at the time because I was in the front row, but I can't remember anything that was said. I recall he had a slight lisp though. He also appears to be unusually free of glitter in that picture, which was not his custom last year.
Yeah, almost every time I saw him he was talking to some musician and decked out in glitter. He seemed comfy with everyone and no one seemed as weirded out by him as I was so I assume he has a lot of musician-friends or is involved with the scene somehow. Seemed like he'd be a cool guy to get to know, if only for his eccentricities.

Bahaha, the characters one can meet. That's awesome, I wanna make it out to the next MDF so bad, and chill with you fuckers, you seem like a blast.

Who is Cody? Cool sleeves bro. I second the "Zeph looks badass in the vest" sentiment.

What did Grant do on shrooms? I can't imagine taking them at a metal fest, I would probably rape animals and cut myself with razor blades.