Live From MDF 2011

Oh well that's a given, I was more thinking about having the most fun possible, carousing with people/bands etc. I think I am considering going next year, I think my first year of college will have ended by then, and going to school in Ohio would put me at an advantage to getting their a million times easier/cheaper than on the West Coast.

Oh well that's a given, I was more thinking about having the most fun possible, carousing with people/bands etc. I think I am considering going next year, I think my first year of college will have ended by then, and going to school in Ohio would put me at an advantage to getting their a million times easier/cheaper than on the West Coast.

It's awesome, you should. I ran into Chris Reifert (Autopsy, Abscess) 4 or 5 times the first year that I went. I actually talked with the band for about an hour. Then, Sunday night, 5:30 AM ran into Chris on the elevator and it turned out that he was on the same floor as us that whole weekend. You run into bands left and right. He was cool with talking to me even though I was a crazed and drunken 16 year old with a thirst for teh methulz that also happened to be hated by nearly every member that actively posts on this forum except for the gentleman on the right here...

0525090105.jpg

So yes, it is worth the investment.

Haha, lets hope I can make it for next year's MDF, I'm eager to meet you bad influences, bahaha.

So I am definitely, definitely down for 2012. I am so psyched alfuckingready.

Buy your ticket ASAP, so that when there's some family event they won't disown you because you bought it before they scheduled it.

That's how I got out of my nephew's christening to go to MDF.