Live picture of Symphony X

Ah... OK... NOW YOU'VE DONE PISSED ME OFF ! I dont read, never did, always hated books. It was my downfall in HS. However my poetry presentations in HS english were Jimi Hendrix and Uriah Heep. I also have a small collection of my own poetry/lyric writtings that most people think are pretty good. I plan on entering an Albany poets speak out next spring and Im fairly optimistic. My stuff is dark and/or social, environmental & political..... non metal ?

I have no fucking idea who Killswitch engage is and yall probably wouldnt recognize a good Hendrix lyric or even enjoy the primitiveness of Uriah Heep but Ill not tolerate being stereo typed as non metal because I have no use for books. . . . . DAMNIT !

{didnt take Zachs post seriously, not really mad and mostly joking but also making a point} I think alot of metalheads are dumb too... ya know
Um... wait, why wouldn't we like Hendrix or Uriah Heap? And... huh?

Huh...
key words: recogonize Hendrics lyric, enjoy the primitiveness of Uriah Heep

meaning lack of fimiliarity and being too old, not the way you interpreted it, but Im glad to hear you might appreciate some of it. The post seemed clear to me, thanks for the input :rolleyes:

Ah... OK... NOW YOU'VE DONE PISSED ME OFF ! I dont read, never did, always hated books. It was my downfall in HS. However my poetry presentations in HS english were Jimi Hendrix and Uriah Heep. I also have a small collection of my own poetry/lyric writtings that most people think are pretty good. I plan on entering an Albany poets speak out next spring and Im fairly optimistic. My stuff is dark and/or social, environmental & political..... non metal ?

I have no fucking idea who Killswitch engage is and yall probably wouldnt recognize a good Hendrix lyric or even enjoy the primitiveness of Uriah Heep but Ill not tolerate being stereo typed as non metal because I have no use for books. . . . . DAMNIT !

{didnt take Zachs post seriously, not really mad and mostly joking but also making a point} I think alot of metalheads are dumb too... ya know
Why do you even care what other people are saying dude? Seriously, with all due respect, just calm down for a second before getting all pissy n shit.

Is it ? Cant say as Im surprised but I just cant make it through a song far enough to evaluate the music itself.

Why do you even care what other people are saying dude? Seriously, with all due respect, just calm down for a second before getting all pissy n shit.

Take up your own advise OK. I wasnt getting pissy and only contributing a counter point with some sarcastic humor as to what people were talking about. Now please calm down.

Heh, guys he said in his post that he was kinda joking...

And about BM... the primitive stuff sucks mostly, but it is pretty basic. I really hope it didn't come off as me saying that BM is anywhere even in the ballpark of Uriah Heap :lol: I mean, i like some of the stuff, but seriously... hahaha

Take up your own advise OK. I wasnt getting pissy and only contributing a counter point with some sarcastic humor as to what people were talking about. Now please calm down.
I am quite calm. I still have yet to use ALLCAPS yet with the exception of that, and I also have yet to see anything in this thread that deserves anything more than a "lolthread" from me. :)

What if Russ grew a giant Orthodox Jewish style beard? How awesome would that be?