Live record?

JohnThrax

Pre Reunion NFMB member
Mar 14, 2004
NY
www.myspace.com
Has there ever been plans that anyone knows of to record a Nevermore concert for a live release? I am listening to all my CDs now, and after seeing them on Gigantour, I really wish I had some of their live stuff. Official releases are always better though, I'm not a big fan of bootlegs.

I heard they were taking any footage that's out there no matter the quality. If the band would like, I could send the footage I have (one is from the PoE tour with TimC in the band performing "The Learning"). I even have Sanctuary material if they would like. Now I just have to figure out how to copy from VHS tape to tape. I have two VCRs.

WinterSolstice said:
Now I just have to figure out how to copy from VHS tape to tape. I have two VCRs.
ATTACH THE 2 VCRs TO ONE TV (THE WAY YOU WOULD ATTACH A VCR AND A VIDEO CONSOLE) SOME BRANDS SPECIFICALY TELL U HOW TO DO THIS (FOR MAKING COPIES OF "HOME MOVIES" TO SEND TO RELATIVES LIVING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY) THEN HIT PLAY ON THE VCR (WITH THE TAPE YOU WANNA COPY)WITH THE OTHER VCR (WITH BLANK RECORDABLE TAPE) SET TO RECORD WHAT'S ON THE TV SCREEN