live

The Darkitecht

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2009
If you could chose one song to hear CM play live what would it be?
I personally would have to choose Mouth of Madness

honestly, I just wanna see 'em play live again... I don't care what they play!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to ProgPower this year...

I've seen them do their music live - albeit I wish it had been longer - and Extreme's Hole Hearted on video as well as a great Norwegian birthday song (which totally kicked ass!!) :p

honestly, I just wanna see 'em play live again... I don't care what they play!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to ProgPower this year...

I've seen them do their music live - albeit I wish it had been longer - and Extreme's Hole Hearted on video as well as a great Norwegian birthday song (which totally kicked ass!!) :p

Grande Jennifer!! you're absolutely right, Long live to CM exibithions, never enough...and yeah the birthday nikkinikkinaya song is AWESOME! we were so lucky to hear that @ Lillehammer last summer:headbang:

btw I simply adore FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE :worship:, especially if performed in Rome, few blocks far from the real Circus Maximus and Colisseum...ihihihih:lol:

Glory of the Empire was the highligh of their set at the last ProgPowerUSA they played, and will be if they play it again. Always will be my favorite CM song.

I also would love to hear Imperial Destruction: the best bonus track of all time...what a fucking killer tune!

I would be Alive, my favorite song ever, and the 1st chapter as well.....but I dont care which song, just would love to see them on stage...

Any song, considering I have yet to see them live, but Glory of the Empire, Biosfear, or A Darkened Mind would be amazing...

Lately I've really been diggin' 'Wither'... just falling in luv with the tune all over again and singing to it in my car with the windows rolled down gets me so stoked in hopes it will be played live in September :)