Living Loud

Track listing is
1. Last chance (Barnes/Daisley/Kerslake/Morse)
2. I Don't Know (Daisley/Osbourne/Rhoads)
3. Every Monent a Lifetime(Barnes/Daisley/Kerslake/Morse)
4. Crazy Train(Daisley/Osborne/Rhoads)
5.In the Name of God (Barnes/Diasley/Kerslake/Morse)
6. Flying High Again (Daisley/Kerslake/Osbourne/Rhoads)
7. Pushed me too Hard (Barnes/Daisley/Kerslake/Morse)
8.Mr Crowley (Daisley/Kerslake/Rhoads)
9.Tonight (Daisley/Kerslake/Osbourne/Rhoads)
10. Walk Away (not credited???????) Buckman/Goreripper/ Southy/Spawn/Spiff/Sydo/Winmar/Trixie Trashh/Sprouse Goose hahhahaha
11.Over the Mountain(Daisley/Kerslake/Osbourne/Rhoads)

Bucko said:
10. Walk Away (not credited???????) Buckman/Goreripper/ Southy/Spawn/Spiff/Sydo/Winmar/Trixie Trashh/Sprouse Goose
Im sorry, thats wrong. I erased everyones performance and replaced them with session musicians so I would be able to collect all the roylaties. I am currently filming a season of "The Spawns" and will be announcing the inaugaural Spawnfest later this month.

Slayer and Dimmu Borgir fight it out in those big sumo suits at the entrance to the venue at the start of the day to see who headlines that night :headbang:

Yes, but they are only allowed to play Atilla from TGB, and FF can play anything as long as its not from the first album. Also ive decided to have Kiss, Iron Maiden, Testament and Usurper play as well. But for the next few years after that im going to slum it and just accept numetal bands that pay me lots to be on the tour.

No, they open the show and if Gene argues with me over anything ill bitch slap him so hard he wont even remember how much he likes money :headbang:

Listning now, i think jimmys voice really suits these songs, sounds funny with that distinct voice singing those classics . but i like them.
I like the origional songs as well.

Good one !!!!!!!

His voice sounds very typicaly Barnesy.
Think late 80's era, some singing some screaming. He does not try to sound like ozzy or anything.

how good is 'Every Moment A Lifetime' thats my fav origional track on the album
the guitar sounds very Jimi Hendrix enspired