Load Box and Profire 2626 Help.

Sorry to hear that man, I'm lost as to where else to look as well :( Still wish you good luck with the other method though. Heard some great tones on this forum from that, so I'm sure you'll still get something nice out of it!

I used that method last night and got a tone I am very happy with. :headbang:

Donovan: Get a Countryman DI box man, run the speaker out into that, and then you run the Thru into the dummy load. The Countryman can handle the power running through it and you can DI your power amp signal. If the same connections work for just the preamp something tells me the dummy load is to blame here... though I still don't get how you can hear a signal with the input muted in the mixer, that is really strange.

Donovan: Get a Countryman DI box man, run the speaker out into that, and then you run the Thru into the dummy load. The Countryman can handle the power running through it and you can DI your power amp signal. If the same connections work for just the preamp something tells me the dummy load is to blame here... though I still don't get how you can hear a signal with the input muted in the mixer, that is really strange.

I am actually pretty happy with my Redeye. What benefits would a Countryman have over the Redeye?

Make sure the knob on the front of the load box is turned all the way up for all the signal to be fullest.

Make sure the knob on the front of the load box is turned all the way up for all the signal to be fullest.

Obviously. I'm just using the load box as a dummy load though. Couldn't get rid of input monitoring on my Profire so it was impossible to reamp as I'd get tons of feedback due to the same signal being routed back into the amp somehow.

I am actually pretty happy with my Redeye. What benefits would a Countryman have over the Redeye?

I don't think the Redeye can handle the power going through it like the Countryman can. As I said with the Countryman you can plug the speaker out of the amp into the input, switch the selector to "Speaker" and plug the Thru into a dummy load.