Local Chicago Band...Savatage?!

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
This didn't go through the first time so I'll try it again.

This jamoke just walked into the CD shop I work at part time and asked about the local Chicago band Savatage :err: . I told him that they weren't from Chicago and that they were originally from Florida.

No, he replied, they used to play a lot in Chicago so that made them a local band. :erk:

Savatage with Chriss Oliva, I asked? Yeah, he replied, that's the one.

I kept this arguement up for another minute and I just let it go.

These guys are really getting to me... :yell:

Walter_Langkowski said:
This didn't go through the first time so I'll try it again.

This jamoke just walked into the CD shop I work at part time and asked about the local Chicago band Savatage :err: . I told him that they weren't from Chicago and that they were originally from Florida.

Well Walt, some people are just plain dumb. Many people think Lynyrd Skynyrd are from Alabama. Just sell them a CD and let it fly.

Bryant

Walter_Langkowski said:
Impulse Music. I work part-time on the weekends and it can be fun and also annoying to the extreme. I think I need a break... :Spin:

Oh! I know who you are now. Matter of fact, I was just in there Friday. Picked up some Threshold and the new Masterplan.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I got my Jon Oliva's Pain cd from Impulse. It wasn't a very pleasant shopping experience though, so I doubt I'll use them again. No offense, Walter.

No biggie for me. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't my fault. :loco: :Spin:

We have actually have gone through a ridiculous amount of those Oliva discs. They are very difficult to keep in stock.

Cheers!

Bryant said:
Well Walt, some people are just plain dumb. Many people think Lynyrd Skynyrd are from Alabama. Just sell them a CD and let it fly.

Bryant

:D

Well you know to a lot of us Northerners, the South is just one big state... :D

And I totally agree with you on that method Bryant, it's just that the particular instance I just listed is just a drop in the bucket of all the stuff that I have had to deal with.

I need a beer... :Spin: