Logic changed my entire projects pitch and all my sample lengths

antiheroinc

Feb 23, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Yep, after having a week off from doing a remix I come back to open the file and something doesnt sound right. Everything is much higher pitched. I look at the samples on the grid, they have all changed, wtf i say.

So i check my sample bin and see if anything happened there, again all pitched up and different timing... this gets me wondering. (Note: my MIDI tracks were fine, its just the imported audio files)

I open the samples individually just using VLC, the exact same files that are in my sample bin for my remix project.... they are NORMAL and exactly how they should be.

Has anyone else encountered this phenomena? I swear this is true, I didnt change a thing, and I was nearly finished mixing the track and I really don't wanna have to compromise for this higher pitched version coz it puts everything else out of tune.

Im just waiting for my third dose of bad luck as my blackberry just self-destructed and i am now with a shitty loan fone for the next week. Im not even daring enough to touch my 360 in fear it will explode into a puff of green smoke.

Help me break the rule of 3!

Yep project sample rate must have been changed some how, change it back and everything should fall back into place.