Logo Help Please?

the logo on dt records since projector is just the name of the band spelled in "industria". you can photoshop it a bit to make it look cooler, but it's not a specific image in itself.
the older logo is another matter, of course (the one on skydancer, the gallery, the mind's i...). at the moment i don't really know where to find one, but i'll tell you as soon as i find it. i just wanted to clarify this.

rahvin.

rahvin said:
the logo on dt records since projector is just the name of the band spelled in "industria". you can photoshop it a bit to make it look cooler, but it's not a specific image in itself.
the older logo is another matter, of course (the one on skydancer, the gallery, the mind's i...). at the moment i don't really know where to find one, but i'll tell you as soon as i find it. i just wanted to clarify this.

rahvin.

yes its the most recent one i would like,i have seen it on other dt site but all have the site name attached to it? if anyone can help me thnaks?

phyre said:
http://www.darktranquillity.com/media/press/dtlogo.zip

There, that's new and official.

Or just use this one, for easier fun:

dt-logo.gif
download one wouldnt work?? but i would like it? other one is horrible and 2 big

phyre said:
It does work. Right-click it, save as, and you need an unzipper like WinZip or ZipCentral or PkZip, assuming you use Windows.

And no, it's not horrible. It's kvlt.

used winzip said its a unknown file format??

I like the oldest logo the most, then the Skydancer-TMI one, the nthe newest one. I like the oldest In Flames logo the most, too.

Steve

phyre said:
Note to self: Never be helpful again in a world of unappreciative morons.
A better idea is to hinder, not help.

Help us (the elite forum members) though, we'd appreciate it.

:p

Scot: What's wrong with the one phyre posted above (and you apparently managed to copy it, as I can see it in your posts as well)? :confused:

-Villain (NP: Pain - "Rope around My Neck")

Villain said:
Scot: What's wrong with the one phyre posted above (and you apparently managed to copy it, as I can see it in your posts as well)? :confused:

-Villain (NP: Pain - "Rope around My Neck" )

couldnt copy it(wanted it in jpg or gif,but would only copy it in a ART file,which i cant put on my website)i could copy it on here,but not take it from here and put on my website,i also didnt think just becasue my website wont take a art file that i should be called a MORON,but then again,who cares