LOL @ Taake

Don't buy that dude, you seriously have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Plus, wearing that is like wearing a shirt that says "GAY AND PROUD". If it's such a personal issue to you, then why make it public on a t-shirt.

lol. just so I can see people do the double take. "wha, huh? wtf"

Few comments here:

1. How childish is the Taake guy? I mean, grow the fuck up. "Oh my god, I#m so fucking evil, I like totally painted myself with a swastika! Tomorow its the purple nail polish and a hitler mustache"

2. Its illegal here, he should consider himself damn lucky he wasn't arrested.

3. They tried (almost succeded) sending some dude to prison for making ANTI nazi slogans that had the swastika in them.

4. Everyone did overreact, I mean, maybe he was trying to be hindi... however its quite obvious what he meant.

5. Zod probably nailed it on the festivals.

6. Right wing extremism (nazis) is on the rise again, so of course they're going to make a big deal about it. You do realize that the "state" of Berlin has 1 member of the "nazi" party in a seat right? This isn't so "boohoo history" crap, this is real modern bullshit.

7. I don't agree with either side. Germany needs to trivialize the symbols to take away their power. Humanity needs to stop acting like 3 year olds with all the nazi/jew/holocaust jokes. Both sides are fucking retarded.

8. Blow me, (w)Retched in Acai

These might be the truest words ever spoken on a Nazi-related issue on this forum...bottom line, if you publicly flirt with Nazi imagery for shock value or otherwise, you better be prepared to face the consequences and be perceived as a complete dipshit to everyone (except to NS apologists of course). As for being dropped from festivals and shunned by distributors, it's inevitable as a means of avoiding guilt by association.

the black metal lesson here:

burn a church and become a legend

kill a euronymous and become infamous

torture a guy and people pay attention

wear a swastika, and watch idiotic distributors and festival promoters sell out because they fear they may not make as much money

ppffffftttt.......

wear a swastika, and watch idiotic distributors and festival promoters sell out because they fear they may not make as much money

ppffffftttt.......

yeah, thats basically what i was trying to say before.

always look on the bright side...

maybe The End will start discounting Taake releases since they shied away from nokturnal mortum and a soon to be big NY business cant have nazi ties

yeah i went for

1. pretty much anyone norwegian
2. varg
3. gaahl

i almost listed nodveitru and faust, i just forgot which one killed the fag

ppffffftttt.......

truth. i also agree with andy about the somewhat childish nature of using swastikas specifically to offend people, talk about yawn-worthy

taake still kick ass though :rolleyes:

STOP!

HAMMERTIME!

6a00c2251e121e8fdb00c225260d65549d-pi