Lol, where the Trivium thread go?

i was fed up with reading comments on whether trivium were good, shit, not worthy etc.
Seeing as this has nothing to do with me, I didn't see a reason for it being on this forum.

Yeah I'm tired of it too, next thing you know there will be threads about boat rudders and strange mountains....

"I am Trivium scrote, riding around!!!"

From what I heard, the trivium guys thought the "boat rudders" video was quite funny.

Andy Sneap said:
i was fed up with reading comments on whether trivium were good, shit, not worthy etc.
Seeing as this has nothing to do with me, I didn't see a reason for it being on this forum.
Right on Andy. That thread was pretty disgusting.
Too much negativity tarnishing this forum's reputation. Not good.

andy i have an idea!1

why dont you make a subforum of the last bands that you record it ( the more important)? so everyone can ask questions about their recording session and all of that?

Genius Gone Insane said:
Sounds a lot like the way the US media works.

Isn't that a bit harsh?
I mean, Andy pays to have this forum so we can come here and chat. Of course it should be connected to him and not bashing bands... And frankly, there have been enough of those trivium posts.

Go bash them at their own forum instead. Or start your own bashboard :p (not directly meant at you GGI)

Noumenon said:
Isn't that a bit harsh?
I mean, Andy pays to have this forum so we can come here and chat. Of course it should be connected to him and not bashing bands... And frankly, there have been enough of those trivium posts.

Go bash them at their own forum instead. Or start your own bashboard :p (not directly meant at you GGI)

No no I didn't mean it like that.... haha I was joking, knocking the US media. I think Andy did the right thing. Didn't mean to cause a stir there, sorry!