Do you like Trivium?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Haven't heard enough / I dunno

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Whoa..... I didn't think we had 26 people on these boards lol.

Then again, any Ultimate Metal user could vote right?

I'm new here and I like Shogun alot! I don't like Ascendancy and I thought The Crusade was very average. Shogun is a step in the right direction and they are a good live band!

Never really thought of Trivium as metalcore, always seemed alot closer to thrash metal to me although people said they were trying to sound like Metallica, I found them to lean more towards the Testament side of things, not the most ground-breaking music in history mind you, but they are more than competent musicians.

Never really thought of Trivium as metalcore, always seemed alot closer to thrash metal to me although people said they were trying to sound like Metallica, I found them to lean more towards the Testament side of things, not the most ground-breaking music in history mind you, but they are more than competent musicians.

This is exactly why Trivium discussions infuriate me.

(For the record, this is nowt against you personally beneguitar01)

This is exactly why Trivium discussions infuriate me.

(For the record, this is nowt against you personally beneguitar01)

Theres no denying Trivium has thrash elements in their music. Are they a straight up thrash band? No, I would say they aren't, but it isn't that ridicolous to say they are.

Trivium started as a metalcore band

In a way Trivium is kind of doing a reverse sell-out, they're trying to adopt thrash while maintaining their metalcore sound to get more fans.

Combining thrash metal metalcore is punishable by death. Especially when its done badly, which bring sus back to Trivium.

SOmeone delete this topic already, its so infuriating that its given me cancer.

I'm actually as equally infuriated as Dave on this one

Fuck Metalcore, and especially fuck Trivium

Close the topic before this whole forum goes down in flames.

You bunch of fucking drama queens! :lol:

Just because a few people around here like Trivium doesn't make you guys any less thrash, or uber-cool.

Combining thrash metal metalcore is punishable by death. Especially when its done badly, which bring sus back to Trivium.

SOmeone delete this topic already, its so infuriating that its given me cancer.

Have you listened to "Shogun"?