Do you like Trivium?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Haven't heard enough / I dunno

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Got emailed it befoe release for a review, I listened to it about five times then told them to fuck off. Annoying, boring and ultimely embarrassing album.

Well, at least you listened to it before you judged it. To each his own.

failtombstone.jpg

You make me has this much of a sad. vvvv

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

(Times a trillion)

....See....that's a big sad.

You know.....I remember listening to the crusade. I liked lots of songs until it came to the gay ass choruses. Some good riffs. But every song was spoilt for me with the choruses. But its all good if some of you like em. I love you all the same. :D