LOM...step inside.

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
shit man, i just waisted about 30 minutes reading th rIE NEVER thread, trying to find what you were asking about....the turd with arms....I read from your first post on the thread, till we started getting along, and i must have missed it somehow.

Oh well..........i did have a lot of laughs though hahahha.

no, i told him he was like a turd with arms, hanging on the side of the bowl trying to save himslef from being swallowed down the drain........something like that. I was a bit more exact in the original.

Or maybe he was hangin on to the elastic part of the ass hole, and the dude who was shittin him out was shaking tryin to get him loose or something on those lines, maybe he was hangin on the ass hairs like Tarzan, i really cant remember.

Originally posted by ledmag
Or maybe he was hangin on to the elastic part of the ass hole, and the dude who was shittin him out was shaking tryin to get him loose or something on those lines, maybe he was hangin on the ass hairs like Tarzan, i really cant remember.

Man when that happens is it annoying as fuck or WAHT???

:lol: Yeah, I went through looking for it, but I couldn't find it either. I just remember I nearly died when you said that. And now I can't remember it exactly. Hanging on to the ass hairs like tarzan :lol:

yeah, i like to play around with words with ppl who will co-op, and not get pissed. ITs the most fun, when your both new to each other.