LONDON gig last night!

ive seen soilwork twice in london. i thought they were brilliant. but this time, they didnt seem to active up there, especially not the singer.
soilwork has grown on me since though.

also, someone said that alexander was unimpressed with sheffield, do you think he was impressed with london?

Yep it was an awesome gig :)

I was disappointed with Soilwork but pleasantly surprised by Shadows Fall too (I hadn't heard any SF before).

Had to laugh at "no fucking pinball map tonight" K :p

By the way, if anyone saw the afro-donning guy in front of the mixing cage, that was me. I apologise if I was blocking the view of people standing behind the cage :p

robin said:
Yep it was an awesome gig :)

I was disappointed with Soilwork but pleasantly surprised by Shadows Fall too (I hadn't heard any SF before).

Had to laugh at "no fucking pinball map tonight" K :p

By the way, if anyone saw the afro-donning guy in front of the mixing cage, that was me. I apologise if I was blocking the view of people standing behind the cage :p

heh I could see you from my spot on the balcony! Glad i wasn't down there though. i've been pushed off that fucking stupid step thing loads of times before. I guess mean fiddler are too damn cheap to make the floor an even height.

Aaargh i hate that step!The thing that sucks about mean fiddler is you cant see unless you're actually in the pit all the time (or up on the balcony).

I fucking missed shadows fall,one of my fav bands,cos they went on at fucking 6.45!What a load of shit!Soilwork were ok nothing special but put on a good show.

COB were mindblowing,even better than I thought theyd be. My only complaint was they played a few too many new songs, there was a few vital bodom hits they missed out.The high point for me had to be the dual solo on 'silent night,bodom night'.They did it perfectly!And Janne is so amazing to watch..I was STUNNED to see him do all the fast runs with ONE HAND while the other one just does the bending.Minblowing, what a talented band.Thank you COB it was well worth the wait.

chief_rebel_angel said:
heh I could see you from my spot on the balcony! Glad i wasn't down there though. i've been pushed off that fucking stupid step thing loads of times before. I guess mean fiddler are too damn cheap to make the floor an even height.

LOL. I usually get a spot where I was last time (at the back of the raised area) but once I made the mistake of going to the bar before the main band (Opeth) were going to play. Couldn't get back onto the raised bit and the balcony was full so could hardly see anything :(

TheDemonOfTheFall said:
Hey, yes it was damn amazing! Hehe, yes I was very very squashed at the front lol!

Right people, I know the songs played, just what order were they in?
Opened with Needled 24/7, went straight into "Hate Me", finished with Downfall. Anyone know the order?

I went to the Sheffield date the day before the London gig too :D and I met Alexi. I got a setlist, and I got that signed, as well as my ticket! I managed to squeeze to the front of the gig.
Sheffield was way better than London. Seems London is full of assholes just pushing and shoving.

Anyway.. setlist..

Needled 24/7
Hate Me
Chokehold
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Lake Bodom
You're Better Off Dead
Bodom After Midnight
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Deadnight Warrior
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

They did an encore, and played Downfall.
'Somebody Put Something In My Drink' is on my setlist, but it wasn't played.

alexander was dissapointed with sheffield though, so naaa

yeah man! london rocked that night! even alexi said it "without bullshittin!" up yours sheffield! jk

strange, i see cob in a new way now.
before seeing them, i thought they were kinda sloppy playing live ( apart from tokyo warhearts album", but that sounds good. but now after seeing them, they really are spot on at their playing. They are so much better than i could imagine.