London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

I had a really good time , it was a good day an night in the pub then the venue, some boss things, like chezzy jumping on the stage then nearly getting thrown of by the security :D :headbang: and it was good to meet everyone of the forum, hi folks, hope to see you all again soon, :wave:

toolsofthetrade said:
the ones i met (actively ;)) were
Marginale
Susie
Mick
Mariner
Andy
Rafael
Dragonlady + bf
Chezzy
Cedar + mate
Mehdi + mate (with gorgeous eyes)
Duncan
Bambi (how's the leg mate ;))
Bastet + hb
Dwra + mate
Danny
+ les, jamie and vinnie but theyre not really 'from' the board

erm and peeps i forgot cos i have a splitting fucking headache
(i blame the cider & black)

the gig was really good, but not the best i've seen
really good to hear Closer live :worship: and i loved a fresh Fragile Dreams version, singing/screaming along with Cedar and Rafael
as Bastet mentioned right after: "The set's always far too short..."
highlight for me was to meet everyone in person for a change :wave:
too bad distant ppl couldnt be there, twas really nice and i'm seriously thinking of going to Kracow now :D

a big hand & thanx go out to Anathema and everyone who made this a really special weekend
CHEERS! :kickass:

arrived home just now, and i'm off to the shower cos i smell like a dead horse ffs :yell:
nice one tools, it was a good night, i thought you were from liverpool at first, cos your english was that good,i'm sure we'll all meet again soon :Spin:

Susie said:
nice one tools, it was a good night, i thought you were from liverpool at first, cos your english was that good,i'm sure we'll all meet again soon :Spin:
cheers love, ppl say it all the time :oops:
two girls (eileen i believe and another one, both from Dublin - met them in the Crobar) wouldnt believe i was dutch. i couldnt convince them and they didnt like me coat either! :cry:

hope to catch yous sometime soon too :cool:

so I found a netcafe too, it was a really really wonderfull gig and I specially liked lee singing, I took a lot of pics, as soon as I'll be home again Cedarbreed amd I will put them online, so just om wednesday I guess it will be ready (at least for the ones I took with my digicam, the others will have to wait to get developped) :)

It was great to meet all the guys from the forum and I enjoyed also the time at the pub after :)

hope to see ya all soon again, and susie, we'll have that chocolate deal hehe ;)

and there will be some Dunc & Mehdi terrorist pics as well, be aware ;)

DragonLady1 said:
so I found a netcafe too, it was a really really wonderfull gig and I specially liked lee singing, I took a lot of pics, as soon as I'll be home again Cedarbreed amd I will put them online, so just om wednesday I guess it will be ready (at least for the ones I took with my digicam, the others will have to wait to get developped) :)

It was great to meet all the guys from the forum and I enjoyed also the time at the pub after :)

hope to see ya all soon again, and susie, we'll have that chocolate deal hehe ;)

and there will be some Dunc & Mehdi terrorist pics as well, be aware ;)
hey, i walked past the thorntons today and said to mick, remind me to get some toffee for dragonlady :Spin: i was going mad over micks balls being taken away hahahaaa :D