London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

Susie said:
hey, i walked past the thorntons today and said to mick, remind me to get some toffee for dragonlady :Spin: i was going mad over micks balls being taken away hahahaaa :D

ay coool :hotjump: I wonder how they taste :)

as soon as I'll be at home I'll buy looooots of "Mozart balls" ;) and send them to u :)

Just got back from London.
I'm at Walter's place ( the mate who was with me, Descendres on this forum ), I will tell you more later but cheers to everyone we met : Mariner, Tools, Dragonlady, Rafael, Andy, Marginalé etc...
The gig was great but way too short.
I need to get some food now, pizza's ready. Catch you later folks.

P.S : Thanks Caroline in advance for sharing the pics :D

toolsofthetrade said:
whats that word again under yer nick, Quentin? ;) :p
:mad: Anyway, my girlfriend got a new little cat (I don't talk about pussy, you pervos!) friday afternoon, and she (the cat was a female) just fell dead in the kitchen... That's what I call a shitty weekend... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

cedarbreed said:
Just got back from London.
I'm at Walter's place ( the mate who was with me, Descendres on this forum ), I will tell you more later but cheers to everyone we met : Mariner, Tools, Dragonlady, Rafael, Andy, Marginalé etc...
The gig was great but way too short.
I need to get some food now, pizza's ready. Catch you later folks.

P.S : Thanks Caroline in advance for sharing the pics :D

You bastard ! I was there incognito. Nice to meet some of you in the "real life" even if I didn't speak a lot (I'm shy :cry: and my English is too elementary to communicate easily). Just want to say to Susie that she's too cute, leave this loser and marry me.

And I forgot to Mention Susie and Mick, Though I think she didn't know who I was when she kissed me on the cheek in front of the hotel :tickled:
This week-end was too short, I would have liked to spend more time with you lot.
And Tools, it was ace singing along like drunk fuckers on Fragile Dreams :lol: Hope I can catch you in Paris next week-end.
A note about the gig : Anathema seems more interdependant than ever before on stage.
I tripped like a crazy bastard. Danny may have noticed it :lol:
So Chezzy is the bearded guy who climbed on stage ?
And Bambi was there ? Aren't you the guy who made a thumb up sign to my brand new Antimatter sweat shirt Bambi ? Up there at the bar while Wolverine were playing like ?

Ohhhhhhhhh And :

@ BASTET and your husband : sorry for being so hurried in the street at King's Cross, we were damn late, we finally caught the plane, 5 minutes before registration ended.
HAPPY END

Dhatura said:
:cry: And my pc dropped dead in my bedroom so this is a really fucking cool weekend :cry:
Well I suppose all of you know the story of my notebook and its powerboard, my new computer and its powersupply and the broken motherboard. The latest news is that the HD of the "new" computer is broken as well so now there's absolutelly no use of the new powersupply, motherboard and processor :ill:

Cenk said:
came back a while ago, just had a chance to have a cup of tea and go on the internet. as far as I can gather at this moment, this is what the setlist looked like:

Childhood Dream (intro)
Pulled Under at 2000 Metres a Second
Balance
Closer
Release
Pressure
Forgotten Hopes
Destiny is Dead
A Natural Disaster (feat. Lee Douglas)
-unknown song, possibly a new one left out from the album-
Judgement
Panic
Temporary Peace (feat. Lee Douglas)
Flying
--------
Fragile Dreams (slow version, but not the usual quiet one)
2000 & Gone (with some speech playing during it)

the band was in a good mood. there were little problems with the sound throughout the gig and it was way too short (only like 1 hr 15 mins), but good show overall. the support band Wolverine were alright as well.

Man, that sounds really great!!! Now I wished even more i was there...
On the other hand, i was at a Metallica gig that night, and made it into the snake pit......that was a great expierience too!!!

Charlotte1977 said:
On the other hand, i was at a Metallica gig that night, and made it into the snake pit......that was a great expierience too!!!
alrite! :hotjump: how did you manage, and were spit on and that :loco: :headbang: