London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

cedarbreed said:
Ohhhhhhhhh And :

@ BASTET and your husband : sorry for being so hurried in the street at King's Cross, we were damn late, we finally caught the plane, 5 minutes before registration ended.
HAPPY END
hey, that's alright cedar, glad you didn't miss your flight after all

hi@ descendres! i wasn't aware it was you

we got home at 11.00 pm yesterday and i was soooooo tired!

it really was a great weekend
i agree with tools: the gig was great, but not the best i've seen .on the other hand it was special because of all these people being there. songs i really likedwere pulled under, closer, panic, temporary peace, AND,
an dofcourse the gig was faaaaar too short.

@duncan: sorry, but it was only after a while i had the guts to say hi to you,but that's what you get with them famous rockstars:D btw: your new hairdo is really nice:D
@all you ppl i met: thanks !!!you were all great!(mick, susie, rafael,andy,dries, tools, cedar,pieter, mehdi, caro,jamie, natasja, vinny,les, john, lee and ofcourse dougie and his wife!!!)... hope i didn't forget anyone...

anathema gig.....me on guestlist.....no need to pay :) mmmmm, yay!

wolverine are one of my favorite bands....like...ever, and they were awesomeness! anathema were uum....amazing! great gig :)

Alyona said:
anathema gig.....me on guestlist.....no need to pay :) mmmmm, yay!

wolverine are one of my favorite bands....like...ever, and they were awesomeness! anathema were uum....amazing! great gig :)
hehe, sorry mate, I thought Wolverine were too much of a Dream Theatre copy, the musicians were good, i didnt like the music that much...

i have a slight feeling more ppl from this forum were there anonimously - why didnt u show yerselves? :yell:
glad you had a good time :wave:

toolsofthetrade said:
cheers love, ppl say it all the time :oops:
two girls (eileen i believe and another one, both from Dublin - met them in the Crobar) wouldnt believe i was dutch. i couldnt convince them and they didnt like me coat either! :cry:

hope to catch yous sometime soon too :cool:
what was up with your coat :) it couldnt of been that bad , otherwise i would of got onto it :D

cedarbreed said:
And I forgot to Mention Susie and Mick, Though I think she didn't know who I was when she kissed me on the cheek in front of the hotel :tickled:
This week-end was too short, I would have liked to spend more time with you lot.
And Tools, it was ace singing along like drunk fuckers on Fragile Dreams :lol: Hope I can catch you in Paris next week-end.
A note about the gig : Anathema seems more interdependant than ever before on stage.
I tripped like a crazy bastard. Danny may have noticed it :lol:
So Chezzy is the bearded guy who climbed on stage ?
And Bambi was there ? Aren't you the guy who made a thumb up sign to my brand new Antimatter sweat shirt Bambi ? Up there at the bar while Wolverine were playing like ?
your right, i didnt know anyone apart from mariner cos i seen him on pics, and i thought you were all french , so there's me trying to be a bit traditional giving kisses on the cheeks, hahhaa face cheeks that is, and then finding out mariner is from belgium :eek: oh well , i'll know next time not to make a tit of meself :D

This setlist is fucked up! Nothing from 'Eternity' and nothing from 'Silent Enigma'. Come on, I understand a band wants to play new songs, but you you can't cut off your past. At least one song off each of the mentioned albums shoud have been played (f.e. 'Eternity 1' or 'Angelica' and of course 'A Dying Wish' as the closing song). It's just not fair to the loyal fans which supported the band throughout the years. As I said, I don't want a complete retro-list, but a little more balanced one.
Think about it...

Thortyir said:
:mad: Anyway, my girlfriend got a new little cat (I don't talk about pussy, you pervos!) friday afternoon, and she (the cat was a female) just fell dead in the kitchen... That's what I call a shitty weekend... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Aaah, what a sad story.
I realy feel sorry for you and you girl :erk:

The Setlist from the gig looks great.
a pity I could not be there, but hey,
to be stuck with Metallica ain't that of a problem :headbang:

There are still enough gigs on their tour which I will see :hotjump:
maybe catch some of you then

@ tools, andy, rafael, mariner: sorry, i felt asleep on the streets in london after walking arround for hours (i was drunk and lost)(but i'm ok now)

@ all the people i've met: nice one, buth i hope i wasn't saying or doing anything stupid (if i have, i deeply, deeply sorry)

love to meet you all another time and then i'll be sober (cause from this day on, i will not drink anything with alcohol again)
(hope i can say next weekend that i still didn't drink)

@ susie: did you signed my belly ?? cause it says Susie , and i can't remember

i am sorry the gig was too short but the venue only allowed us one hour fifteen minutes to play and we had to go on early to get 1 h 30m. its london. they want a club after the show and they want money.
hope it was still ok though