London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

pagan2002 said:
i am sorry the gig was too short but the venue only allowed us one hour fifteen minutes to play and we had to go on early to get 1 h 30m. its london. they want a club after the show and they want money.
hope it was still ok though
ah fair enuff. make sure you make it a full perspective on the discography next time (in Holland) eh? ;) mate, i was well pleased seeing you play :cool: you all did well, and the mistakes... what mistakes? :Spin:

Hypnos said:
This setlist is fucked up! Nothing from 'Eternity' and nothing from 'Silent Enigma'. Come on, I understand a band wants to play new songs, but you you can't cut off your past. At least one song off each of the mentioned albums shoud have been played (f.e. 'Eternity 1' or 'Angelica' and of course 'A Dying Wish' as the closing song). It's just not fair to the loyal fans which supported the band throughout the years. As I said, I don't want a complete retro-list, but a little more balanced one.
Think about it...
well thats one way of looking at it, but you must understand that london gave us only 75 minutes to play and we get a bit tired of always playing the same songs. and i think eternity and silent enigma are not representing anathema at all anymore. i personally think the choice of songs was better than previous gigs, and if thom yorke or bjork was in the audience, i would be embarressed to play some of the old ones. i know they werent but its good to treat it like that. play the best you possibly can. in europe i a, sure older ones will come back sometimes.

marginalé said:
@ tools, andy, rafael, mariner: sorry, i felt asleep on the streets in london after walking arround for hours (i was drunk and lost)(but i'm ok now)

@ all the people i've met: nice one, buth i hope i wasn't saying or doing anything stupid (if i have, i deeply, deeply sorry)

love to meet you all another time and then i'll be sober (cause from this day on, i will not drink anything with alcohol again)
(hope i can say next weekend that i still didn't drink)

@ susie: did you signed my belly ?? cause it says Susie , and i can't remember

Hahahahaha,
I understand how you feel, last few gigs I went, I was totaly pissed :loco:
As you are from Belgium and I from The Netherlands, we can maybe meet in Biebob, or at one of the gigs in Holland, and have an Orange juice or a Spa Rood during their gig :p

Hello there...

Just coming back from the gig too... Wonderfull gig :headbang: except about
the lengh of the show but it was because of the venue... :erk:

The new album rocks live too...

Happy to meet Cedarbreed, descendres and mariner there...
Hope to see you soon guys... Maybe in france if a french date is planned ? :Spin:

Hey anathema, many "frenches" came to see you in England so PLEASE, come to france !!! :worship:

Cheers
:wave:

I liked it, as I never heard the new songs live and I guess I'm not the only one, it was also specially great that Lee sang with u, what made this gig really unique. I missed "are u there" tho, was I just so confused or didnt u play it? ah well, maybe next time :)

Ralph said:
Hahahahaha,
I understand how you feel, last few gigs I went, I was totaly pissed :loco:
As you are from Belgium and I from The Netherlands, we can maybe meet in Biebob, or at one of the gigs in Holland, and have an Orange juice or a Spa Rood during their gig :p

yeah, a spa rood will be ok for me, see ya in the biebob and the 013

marginalé said:
@ tools, andy, rafael, mariner: sorry, i felt asleep on the streets in london after walking arround for hours (i was drunk and lost)(but i'm ok now)

@ all the people i've met: nice one, buth i hope i wasn't saying or doing anything stupid (if i have, i deeply, deeply sorry)

love to meet you all another time and then i'll be sober (cause from this day on, i will not drink anything with alcohol again)

It was alright Dries, don't worry about it, I wish I'd gone to the royal george for a while after like you did, to see the rest of the band, it was just a shame you didn't have your mobile phone on you, and we worried if you didn't know the hotel name to get a taxi. well you made it back now anyway :cool:

Don Corleone said:
so he is your beloved? who the hell is that seriously? quite a doomster i must say haha

i didnt say anything to diss him at all, by the way

pic2495340.jpg

Dear Don, it's ME :lol:

The picture was taken in Sunshine's homeland, in Agios Stefanos Monastery, at the Meteoras. Compare: :D

1109154.jpg

DragonLady1 said:
hey marginale, were u the one who asked me why I take pictures?
anyway it was nice to meet all u lads finally, hopefully soon again at some festivals or gigs :)

yeah, it was me, and yes, see you at a festival

haha yeah it was a good gig for sure. nice one from lee. a natural disaster really was sth refreshing. id liked to hear barriers tho :( ah well i guess mean fiddler was responsible for that. i missed one last goodbye to. why dont you play that one instead of 2000 & gone danny? i bet almost everyone will agree that its one of the best songs you have ever written.
ive no pics tho because they caught me going inside with my camera. but caroline had a photopass and decent camera so she'll come up with really nice ones. i saw a few at here digi one ooooh

cheers to everyone i met. see ya next time :Spin:

marginalé said:

Yes :D you said to me hey susie sign my belly, so i did and then i ended up signing arms and i hope you all never wash it off either hahaha ;) hope to see you all again, what a cool night :headbang:

Susie said:
i hope you all never wash it off either hahaha ;) hope to see you all again, what a cool night :headbang:

i didn't wash it off, caused i had to figgure out who's it was first, (i think i'll tattoo it now i know hahahaa)

ok, see ya