London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

Susie said:
your right, i didnt know anyone apart from mariner cos i seen him on pics, and i thought you were all french , so there's me trying to be a bit traditional giving kisses on the cheeks, hahhaa face cheeks that is, and then finding out mariner is from belgium :eek: oh well , i'll know next time not to make a tit of meself :D

Kissing on the cheeks rules, even between males.

marginalé said:
@ all the people i've met: nice one, buth i hope i wasn't saying or doing anything stupid (if i have, i deeply, deeply sorry)

Do you remember that joke you told me in the pub ? It made you laugh alone 5 minutes like :lol:

pagan2002 said:
i am sorry the gig was too short but the venue only allowed us one hour fifteen minutes to play and we had to go on early to get 1 h 30m. its london. they want a club after the show and they want money.
hope it was still ok though

It was a bit too short yeah, but excellent. Couldn't you see us lot tripping in the pit ? ;)

i was in that pit and i didnt wanted to! it even fucked up me bootleg :( lost me mic :cry: well found it back tho, in 1 piece. amazing! :eek:

John Carvajal said:
Thortyir: sorry about the cat, I can't imagine my cat in the same situation :(

Fans in the London gig: How was Closer Live? with normal voices?
it was really ace, i didn't think they'll manage to do it that good, but it was just like on the album... the same voice like, not clean.

rafael said:
it was really ace, i didn't think they'll manage to do it that good, but it was just like on the album... the same voice like, not clean.

Ah... I don't really agree, I think we couldn't hear the vocoder enough, vocals were too low on this one :(

Hehehe, Arno you can kiss Quentin as much as you want, cos it seems really common among French speaking males. I remember Pieter being annoyed because Quentin wanted to kiss him haha. I generally don't resist but I don't like it though :tickled:

rafael said:
just above his shoulders, it'll grow back out.... and he still has his facial hair.
Is that true Duncan? And you didn't keep a strand for me..?
sad0211.gif

cedarbreed said:
Ah... I don't really agree, I think we couldn't hear the vocoder enough, vocals were too low on this one :(
that's true, but when vinnie sang high enough it sounded just like on the album, so it was just a technical fault and i blame mean fiddler for that

eos: what's strand?