London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

rafael said:
if you just remember the spot where you've the signature now, i'll bring the postcard next time we meet and you can tattoo it on the same spot :D
ok then, then i may wash this off?

pagan2002 said:
i personally think the choice of songs was better than previous gigs, and if thom yorke or bjork was in the audience, i would be embarressed to play some of the old ones.
Dont take this the wrong way Danny, I totally respect what anathema does nowadays. and love all of your albums and i understand what you say about getting bored playing the old songs etc, but perhaps rather than thinking what if Thom yorke or Bjork were in the audience ( which chances are they never will be....), why not consider who is in the audience......? The anathema fans, Many of whom ( Your long time fans, who have always supported you and bought your albums! ) do still want to hear an old song or two as well as lots off the last few great albums!! Obviously, to an extent, you play for yourselfs, but surely its better to bend the setlist to please the Anathema fans that have always supported you, than to people not present ( thom, bjork....)......

Anyways, like i said, im not having a dig at you or anathema, i ll be there next London show, old songs or not! Thats just my thoughts on the setlist debate!

rafael said:
yeh... duncan cut his hair... and yes dries, you may wash it off, but I don't think susie'll be happy.
yeah, i think i better let it on me, and just wash next to it, so it won't come off

damn. i thought dunc was all for hair and that. anyways, mine are getting longer everyday. haven't decided how much i'll let them grow really...

and you lot had some fun but vengeance, as they say, will be MINE:
23-12-03.jpg

:heh: