Lone Justice/New album

metalgod

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2002
Visit site
Why the fuck is Lone Justice so high in the list of tracks for the new album? It is one of the shittest songs Anthrax have ever recorded. Anyone who voted for this track is quite clearly gay.

For the record, I always thought Lone Justice was either "OK" or "Kinda dumb"......until I saw John sing it live........gave me a whole new perspective on the song. He can take any old school song and make it 100x better. I voted for it, because I thought it would be cool to get it on a hard copy live with Bush singing. I can't believe it got so many votes......especially since everyone clearly thinks its gay. Honestly, I would have put a million dollars down that Metal Thrashing Mad would have killed it voting wise. But it seems Lone Justice is gonna be on the list. I'm cool with that.....and I'm NOT gay. I've just loved this band since I was 8 years old..........YA CAN'T BEAT THE OLDSKOOL.....YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO MAKE IT BETTER!

metalgod said:
Why the fuck is Lone Justice so high in the list of tracks for the new album? It is one of the shittest songs Anthrax have ever recorded. Anyone who voted for this track is quite clearly gay.
you the man!!!!
didn't know Justin was gay!!hahahhaha

Well, I voted for it. I've always liked the song and it will only be better with Bush singing it. I didn't know voting for it made me gay though. Wow now that I'm gay (cause I voted for L J) maybe I can get my own t.v. show now.

Reactions: Devin_Damien
Dragons_Kin said:
Well, I voted for it. I've always liked the song and it will only be better with Bush singing it. I didn't know voting for it made me gay though. Wow now that I'm gay (cause I voted for L J) maybe I can get my own t.v. show now.
Hey DK, you can call it "Thrax eye for the queer guy" and get a bunch of fags and deck em out in Thrax gear and conform them to Metalness.....ROFLMFAO

Steve M said:
everyone in the pit seemed to enjoy it this past sunday in cleveland.
From where I was at, it got NO REACTION, I saw a few people moving in the pit, but those were the diehard moshers who would've moved to anything. People near me were like "this sucks" literally. I thought it was OK. Charlie and Rob both pretty much said it sucked backstage, but they wanted to get it out of the way so people would stop bugging them. Rob stated again later at BW'3s that it "sucked." And he "doesn't want to play it again."

Alright, Com'on guys, what are we? Five? This is a fucking song. If some of the people on the board like it, then let it go, what the hell do you care anyway? Do you have nothing better to do with your time then spend it bitching over what songs suck and who is gay? They played the song, it was enjoyed by some, its over and done with, move on with life. If the song makes it on the album, then it makes it, if it doesn't, so be it. Such is life and shit happens. Be done with it already.