Long time no talk

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
What's up people?!!! Glad to see that the board is still as active as ever. Sorry I've not been around much, l've not had much free time these days. And any free time I do have I've been using to help out with a metal radio show called Ragingmetal. I think only Hawk and maybe Carnut has heard it so far. So I thought I'd post it here and see what you guys have to say about it, because I very much respect the opinions around here. We host the show on Youtube (the audio with little slide show of pics) and on myspace. www.myspace.com/ragingmetalradio

We've even had a few bands contact us after we've played them on the show so there may be some interviews coming soon. Anyway, check it out.

YouTube - RAGINGMETAL RADIO SHOW - DECEMBER 15-21, 2006

Good to see you alive Greeno. Yeah time is a drag, but try to post now and then, alright?

Hey Greeno! Good to see ya, bud. Nice to hear you've been busy, and with a VERY productive cause! I've been to that ragingmetal myspace site before, although I have no recollection of how I got there. It's good of you to keep spreading the old-school disease. :D

Hope all is well in Greeno-land!

What's up people?!!! Glad to see that the board is still as active as ever. Sorry I've not been around much, l've not had much free time these days. And any free time I do have I've been using to help out with a metal radio show called Ragingmetal.

Greeno, you do raging metal!?! They're on our friends list and I've tuned in a few times to listen to it... killer show!

Good to see you around now and than Greeno !!

Well, time...I had to cut down on MSN and Soulseek chatting a bit, just spent too much time with you guys ;-)