Look at these stupid fuckers !

nikon87

Bastard child
Aug 11, 2002
Wallriver, Finland
Re: kirk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like all the Bodom I've heard (apart from Final Countdown) just dont like the synths or his vocals.

I can handle the synths even but his vocals sounds terrible to my ears.

bahahaha

everbody who s heard a bodom song realizes that final countdown isnt bodom..
at least the voice is so diffrent

kirk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alexi laiho hasnt written any world changing solo's and i have little respect for bodom with their choice of metal, i have more respect for kirk, theres no much to hate about him, he's original, virtually ego-less and more pleasent to listen to. For people who think kirk is over rated, its only because you get a bunch of kids on the net hailing him as the best guitarist of all time and for people who know how to play guitar (well) and who are reasonably unbiased know he isnt the best guitarist and never said he was, so why hang @#%$ on him, theres a very good chance he could play circles around everyone on this forum. same as alexi, alexi can play, absolutely, but yeah i cant help but hear alot of licks in bodom songs ripped from malmsteen, like its been done before...

Originality, and feeling are the two big winners for me when it comes to solo's and music in general, just my opinion

:lol:

I bet when this kid hears Mozart's syphony he thinks it's a Malmsteen rip off too :loco:

OMG, those american assholes don't know shit about technique and stuff.. Kirk Hammet's better guitar player than Alexi? :Smug: Yeah, right.. and most of 'em said that metallica has sold more albums than cob, right, but who really does it because "Kirk is such a great player"? big floppy donkey dick, i'd say. okay, enough now. That was a fun thread.. thanks for posting it :Spin:

so what.... let the masses idolize over-commer$$$ialized junk like metallica korn and limp bizkit. People with a brain can recognize real talent.

Alexi is good, he certainly isn't the best, but he's very good. Whereas calling kirk hammett a guitarist isn't even a joke anymore.

delt said:
Alexi is good, he certainly isn't the best, but he's very good. Whereas calling kirk hammett a guitarist isn't even a joke anymore.

Yeah . But dudes and dudettes , can you play Kirk's solos ? I think all the guitarists on this board can handle at least one of Kirk's ''uberfastawesomeshrediliketousealotofwahwahwithoutanyfeelingsolos'' anytime . E.g. master of puppets , creeping death etc. , right ?

Alexi has a better technique than Kirk , that's for sure . The dudes on ESP board say that Hammett has some awesome slow solos . I think the best slow solos are played by Hetfield , for example ''nothing else matters''. Kirk is an overrated guitarist .

Phweew . Letting all the steam out . :D

nikon87 said:
Good ! :D

It was intended to be funny .

I was laughing cause the american CoB kids are the worst people on earth.

And dicussions about who is better is bullshit cause we all know the guys from Angra and DF shit over BOTH Alexi and Kirk.

Simple. End of discussion.

nikon87 said:
Yeah . But dudes and dudettes , can you play Kirk's solos ? I think all the guitarists on this board can handle at least one of Kirk's ''uberfastawesomeshrediliketousealotofwahwahwithoutanyfeelingsolos'' anytime . E.g. master of puppets , creeping death etc. , right ?

Alexi has a better technique than Kirk , that's for sure . The dudes on ESP board say that Hammett has some awesome slow solos . I think the best slow solos are played by Hetfield , for example ''nothing else matters''. Kirk is an overrated guitarist .

Phweew . Letting all the steam out . :D
metallica solos are easy.