Look at this clown..

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
He's too special to show respect for our flag... A muslim as president of the United States will definitely mean the end is near..

obama-no-patriot.jpg

At least the OTHER moslem candidate has her hand covering her wicked heart.

I'm talking about HITLERY. Oh yes, I'm still convinced she's either a closet moslem or just friendly to whatever force wishes to trounce the Jews.

I base my conclusions on her outrageously pro-moslem behaviour in the 90s.

Such as speaking so warmly about Ramadan, including publicly assuring the people of Iraq in 1996 that under no circumstances would the US bomb Iraq during Ramadan, even though Iraqi SAMs were constantly opening fire on US aircraft in the no-fly zones.

Such as publicly lauding the US bombing of Serbia in defense of moslem Albanian terrorists in Kosovo, and condemning any talk of a break for Easter.

Such as praising Arafat to his face and in the media while condemning Israeli brutalities.

And a dozen other offences I cannot recall, just as Hitlery could not recall who hired Craig Livingston.

Hitlery "Bomb-Proof Benazir Bhutto" Rodham for Emir and President!!!

Jurched

I get the feeling that T_man357 is a guy who often takes use of the words "good ol´" when speaking about America

I actually wish that was the case man.....But I live in Boston which is about as north as you can get..

That being said I'm not one of those people that too many people in Europe would like because despite all attempts to make us feel bad or ashamed about being American I'm damn proud to live in the greatest country in the world!!!! And plus I'm not a flip-flopping liberal scumbag who thinks that foreign policy and turning a blind eye to injustices in the world is the solution to problems.

So I hope I have not offended you...I know what you were trying to say with the whole "Good ol" comment but I guess I'll have to be viewed as an honorary redneck because I'm just not from the south...Despite my having morals and backbone!! (Maybe the south can adopt me)

I actually wish that was the case man.....But I live in Boston which is about as north as you can get..

That being said I'm not one of those people that too many people in Europe would like because despite all attempts to make us feel bad or ashamed about being American I'm damn proud to live in the greatest country in the world!!!! And plus I'm not a flip-flopping liberal scumbag who thinks that foreign policy and turning a blind eye to injustices in the world is the solution to problems.

So I hope I have not offended you...I know what you were trying to say with the whole "Good ol" comment but I guess I'll have to be viewed as an honorary redneck because I'm just not from the south...Despite my having morals and backbone!! (Maybe the south can adopt me)

Good ol´ Sweden is the greatest country in the world

You can be born again, at least thats what my southern freinds say I am... and born again southerner. Thats cause Im the coolest yankee they know ;)

dont worry. i know people. i'll pull a few strings, call in a few favors...
you're as good as in
:p

I wish we could bring Ronald Reagan back to life, repeal the 2 term presidency limit, and have Reagan run for president again. In my opinion, Reagan was the last great president we had in office.

I wish we could bring Ronald Reagan back to life, repeal the 2 term presidency limit, and have Reagan run for president again. In my opinion, Reagan was the last great president we had in office.

I thought it was a two term back to back rule.