Look Like Mike....

slight resemblence here: one of my other favorite guitarists--guess who

rr.jpg

I was visiting my mom in San Francisco when I saw the blonde version of Mike sitting across from me on the bus. Same 'stache, same kind of hair (except it was blonde). I can't really compare size though because I've never seen Mike in person. :cry: (I might if I go to Gigantour!) He had a slightly worse physique though.
Anyway, it was funny and I wish I could've gotten a picture.

Mikael, Du är vacker, på ett gay sätt *fnizziz*

Nä, seriöst, du är inte så mycket för världen, inte jag heller om man ska vara helt ärlig. Men vilka bra musiker är snygga? Finns det någon? :p

Chris Robinson looks nothing like Mike. Also, Kate just left him for Owen Wilson. talk about pwned

jesus.jpg

Someone tell jesus to get his own damn style.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware that the Jesus Akerfeldt joke is as old as dirt. Nothing saying that Mike is old as dirt... just.. y'know.

saut said:
that peasent shirt is pretty kvlt though

looking over this thread again has given me a good chuckle. the godsmack picture is deffinately the funniest. and peasant shirt, just brilliant! reminds me of the trogdor game where he burninates.... yeah.

Some pretty weak Lookalikes of Mike in this thread though..

Like the last guy that posted something.

im a server and i waited on a guy like a month ago that could have told me he was related to mikael and i would have believed him..it was like his fat little brother