Look this blog and say wath you think of it!!!

soul_killer666

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2006
For some week, I view this site regulary.... And I'm very shocked!!!:heh:

THIS IS AN HOLY SHIT AND THEY ARE FREAKLY CRAZY!!:erk:

this is the link to the blog -->http://laiho-warman.skyblog.com/

eum... sorry english people, it's in french but... c ca...lol...

well... just look at it and say wath you think of...

(in resumary the blog is consacred to children of bodom (thats good ) and the girls who made the site say alexi and janne are gay, they whant to fuck them on the unholy alliance tour (at montréal...)... (thats not good!:O).... I dont whant to be eum.... chialeux... but I dont like these girls (except audrey... she's nice) and... thats it...)

umnik2.gif

YOU SAY FRENCH SUCK!:loco: jveux pas partir de ptite chicane mais t meme pas capable de lire skyé écrit ici osti dortho!:lol: moi jcapable de comprendre ske tu dit fak vien pas dire ke les francais son gay, sont surement plus cultiver ke vous!mouahahaha!

tres pas amicalement

soul_killer666 said:
YOU SAY FRENCH SUCK!:loco: jveux pas partir de ptite chicane mais t meme pas capable de lire skyé écrit ici osti dortho!:lol: moi jcapable de comprendre ske tu dit fak vien pas dire ke les francais son gay, sont surement plus cultiver ke vous!mouahahaha!

tres pas amicalement

blah blah blah. your language only further pushes the point that french is gay.

Thats why we banished them to Quebec.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
blah blah blah. your language only further pushes the point that french is gay.

Thats why we banished them to Quebec.

POUAHAHAHA jsuis désoler le gros mais c'est que au québec on vien de france!:p... et non des states ou d'angleterre! (les states jles enmerde en passant, les anglais on mille foi plus de classe!:kickass: )

jsais pas dou tu vien mais si tu vien des states.... ya jamais eu dfrancais la bas looool... pi kan les anglais on conquit le canada... bin on était déja au québec pi on est rester pour vous enmerder pi un jour devenir indépendant pcq on a pas dla merde din yeux!:)