HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Chamet

Keepin' it bonzer
Dec 29, 2005
England
...HAHAHAHAHA

you know that competition to win an ESP Alexi Laiho guitar at knac.com?
well, i was reading some of the stuff some people posted there...and look what i found, LMAO

AlluLaiho - 4/26/2006 2:20:25 PM
No!... IM THE NUMBER 1 COB FAN! You're My Idol! I want absolutly your guitar!! You send me your Pik guitar in the show of Montréal... for complet the pack I need this guitar :)!! I gonna see you at Montréal Center bell at the Unholy alliance just FOR YOU..You're My LIFE! lol! MY School COBER of this planet!! plzz send my this guitar! Is My Dreams!! if not, I will be Needled 24/7 :( i play guitar, but will be much more facil with this guitar:D im not the best guitarist..sur its you ;).. but im not the best guitarist but is coming soon ;) Why you send me your signature guitar? Because it will be the best choice has to make :D i DONT skip any news of the Cobhc.com And Scythes-of-bodom.com!! each second of your music is a paradise !! Plzz Send Me your guitar i LOVE COB its THE best band of the world!! Thanks For Send Me Your Guitar Signatur ;) P.S. your DVD-Single In Your Face is SO hilariouse ;)! HATECREW COME TO ME!!!

Chamet said:
...HAHAHAHAHA

well, i was reading some of the stuff some people posted there...and look what i found, LMAO

No!... IM THE NUMBER 1 COB FAN! You're My Idol! I want absolutly your guitar!! You send me your Pik guitar in the show of Montréal... for complet the pack I need this guitar :)!! I gonna see you at Montréal Center bell at the Unholy alliance just FOR YOU..You're My LIFE! lol! MY School COBER of this planet!! plzz send my this guitar! Is My Dreams!! if not, I will be Needled 24/7 :( i play guitar, but will be much more facil with this guitar:D im not the best guitarist..sur its you ;).. but im not the best guitarist but is coming soon ;) Why you send me your signature guitar? Because it will be the best choice has to make :D i DONT skip any news of the Cobhc.com And Scythes-of-bodom.com!! each second of your music is a paradise !! Plzz Send Me your guitar i LOVE COB its THE best band of the world!! Thanks For Send Me Your Guitar Signatur ;) P.S. your DVD-Single In Your Face is SO hilariouse ;)! HATECREW COME TO ME!!!

Ah a Cov boy. Im in Solihull hows it going.

hatecrewchick said:
just let the guy love alexi
Wasnt that Jannes job, last I heard?

:loco:

;)

Well this kid, as the honorable Mr. Carlin put it, falls into the group of people who outghta be strapped into chairs, and beaten with hammers! :zombie:

Chamet said:
...HAHAHAHAHA

fanboi lacking english knowledge...*sigh*