Look what eBay recommended

"All DVD/CD Labels are Printed Directly on to the Printable DVD/CD Media for Maximum Professional/Aesthetic Appeal" (color originally in there :lol::lol: )

I couldn't let it go on - i had to report it to ebay - what a dirty fuck

Haha. Good on you.

I did see a link on the page that said "eBay/VeRo staff please click here" then it takes you somewhere down the bottom of the page and states that it doesn't violate the eBay terms and conditions because it is released under the GNU license and is open source.

I do hope that something gets done though, since you could just download it off of the internet and you would obviously have the internet if you were on eBay.

If they don't provide source code for GNU-licensed software, they're fucked. I doubt that'll happen because source code doesn't have much 'professional/aesthetic appeal'...

Jeff

Looks like this guy is selling more freeware stuff.
Hiis account.

EDIT: I did report his account to eBay, but I have no idea how that will go, since it is entirely legal as long as the source is provided (as pointed out by JBroll). I'm just hoping nobody falls victim to his scam.

Hahaha, can't forget the red font color Mat, clearly it's key to a successful sale :D

I just finished to analyse his style :

/!\ OMG /!\

I'm selling RIGHT NOW this PROFESSIONAL version of Reaper 3.14 (like Pi, the secret perfect math number)

Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Seven/Future version as well as MacOSX.

It's 100% Fully Functionnal and 100% Fully Licensed...Install on ANY number of computers you want !!!

WOW!!!

All labels are Printed Directly on to the Printable DVD/CD Media for Maximum Professional/Aesthetic Appeal

SO THE DVD/CD LOOKS NICE, PROFESSIONAL & FEELS GOOD

Look, it's so complicated, proving it's a pro software :

reaper.jpg

(omg you can even record multiple tracks WOW ! )

Note to Ebay/VeRo : This software is sold as Open Source Software licensed under the GNU/GPL General Public License and does not violate any Ebay policy or copyright.
The GNU License can be viewed at this address
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]BEST OF LUCK FOR BIDDING!!!![/FONT]