Look what I've found!

The-Countess

New Metal Member
Nov 27, 2002
Visit site
opeth1.jpg

amazing!!!
i wanted to tattoo this part of the logo once.. on my neck, of coure it will be smaller then that..
i hope i'll do it one day :) :) :) :)

i like it!!!
:) :D ;) :p

I was going to get the exact same tattoo in the exact same place, around the exact same size a little while ago. It's a great design, and nobody really knows what it is. I couldnt raise the funds neccessary though, so I didnt get it. I will get it done, eventually.

I know people say 'well waht about when you dont like tyhe band anymore' and all that shit, but you only live once, and there is a reminder on my own body, showing what style of music i WAS into, hopefully I will be into it long into my life :D

DO IT I say!!!!

\m/

why not?
what's so bad about it?

well i know it's part of their logo, but i think that even if i wouldn't know them or sonething like that, i would still considering it..
cause it's beautiful!

Don't be influenced by my worthless opinion. It means shit.

Go for it by all means.

c'mon people. do you think anyone who got a slayer or megadeth tattoo are now proud of it. sure, those bands may of been great once, but geez...what happens when your musical tastes change...and they will.

tattoos of bands are the worst idea IMO. As far as I'm concerned, tattoos and piercings are a fashion statement and a fad...at least, thats what they've turned into.

It may of been a pure idea once...but that shits diluted now.

Thats the best Opeth tatoo I have ever seen...I have seen over 10 people with the "O" tatooed, NONE of them have it drawn THAT damn good. Usually the lines are all out of place, and the "O" is more of an oval, thats the first really good one I am yet to see.

I don't think I'd ever get a band tatoo unless they band meant EVERYTHING to me, or was my own or something... I mean all power to Opeth, and especially how well that tatoo artist came off drawing the O, it fuckin rox... but I don't really wanna be walking promo for Opeth if you know what I mean :). I'm figuring my OPeth shirt is good enough and more visible either way.