look what the raelians sent fusoya and i!

screwdriverqueen

human plant/container.
Nov 3, 2002
Boston
www.livejournal.com
Hello Debbora,
Dear Toby & Mia,

Yes, I believe you can attend as students because you are student-in-between years and just out of college. Please register as usual and put down "students first time attending" in the forms. When we are in Valcourt, we can arrange for registration arrangements. We want all young people and students have a chance to attend the seminars. The worst case scenario is that they may ask you to make some minimum contribution that you can afford and perhaps divided up over the months so it is not difficult for you.

But please understand that there are different costs involved such as tent rentals, transportation (Debborah may give you a ride), your food (you pay for these). There is also annual membership fee to the structure of Raelian religion, and admission to the grounds and the registration fees (these last two items I think are free for students but you may need to pay for annual membership fee, perhaps a little every month). So read the forms carefully and ask me any questions you may have.

I am glad you will have the chance to meet Rael as well.

I love to see you soon.
Mehran

Extraterrestrials created life on earth!
http://www.rael.org
----- Original Message -----
To: Mehran Raeli
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: Raelian Sunday meditation gathering

Hi Mehran,

I've been in touch with the two young people, Toby and Mia, who came to
the last Saffron gathering, and they're really excited about the Raelian
Religion -- but upset that she was sick and they couldn't make it (also,
he's worried that he owes you $5).

They so much want to attend the Valcourt seminar but have been told that
it's not free to them unless they are students. They could never afford
to go otherwise, though I would give them a ride if I'm allowed to
attend. And anyway, she's a student-in-between years (she took a year
off) and he is just out of Hampshire College and still has a college
e-mail address. Is there any way that they could attend as students and
not have to pay registration fees?

I loved seeing all of you yesterday,

Debbora

THEY CALLED US "THE TWO YOUNG PEOPLE." that's so creepy.

and MEHRAN DIDN'T EVEN BRING UP THE $5 TOBY OWES HIM! I THINK HE'S MAD?

what's wrong with cloning the fuck out of people?

that would be rad. especially if they did it for free, but i highly doubt that.

i don't like how it seems that if you are to attend this seminar, you automatically have to join the cult. what happened to "trial period?"

It may be due to the fact that, according to Debborah? Debbora? Deborah?...fuck it...DEBBIE, you two young people are "really excited about the Raelian Religion" (and worried about the 5 bucks as well). When you get into the "really excited" stage and start borrowing money from high ranking Raelian authorities, you lose the right to a "trial period."

gahaha!

received today from mehran:

Dear Toby & Mia,

Just wanted to let you know that Debbora is not a Raelian. You do not have to answer her questions and the information she gives you may not be accurate. She is an anthropologist and she is studying Raelians. If you need any information please contact us. Azita and I are responsible for Raelians in Massachussetts.

Love
Mehran

apparently, even the raelians are suspicious of debbie?

man, everyone hates deborra.
she's a nice anthropologist.
i bet she's just doing research about brainwashing in young people, and is just really excited about having discovered new subjects.
sounds like something i would do, really.