Looking for COB - Philadelphia Bootleg

crawler64

Feb 27, 2006
Yeah , Please ! upload it if you got it. IT'S a must-have bootleg.
or Does somebody have an audio bootleg of Children of Decadence ? :headbang:

he did ok on the kissing the shadows more then i expected i just expected him to whammy out of it which he still did but not as bad as i thought he would, i thought mask of sanity was amazing and i really liked how they switched the setlist up a little, unfortunatly the only videos i have are on my crappy ass cell phone and arnt worth up loading

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
yeah, last year's vids had much better sound. shot them from the back instead of the front row. :p you try holding a camera steady with the crowd surging like that.. :headbang:

me too. the video is definitely a secondary function (canon s70).

hmm okay those are pretty crappy.. nobody recorded an audio bootleg?
hopefully they keep this setlist, that there are more possiblities to capture
those rarities in good quality. :p

thanks for uploading these videos, now I have some proof. The video with Chokehold...you can see Henkka totally disregard the last note of the song. His hands are up in the air, I hate that....they don't care about every note anymore. The harmony in the song Children Of Bodom, Roope and Alexi totally disregard that too......listen, right before the chorus, there is supposed to be a great harmony, neither of them play it. PROOF! so gay...when Alexander and Alexi played that part, they ripped it. I'm tellin you, Alexander kept this band in line. He told Alexi and the rest of them to stay on top of their game. Now that he's gone, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Well I think he's right about COB not taking too much stress of their gigs anymore. That's partly their new attitude tho..

I wish I could have been there, but I couldn't go around the US this time.. Hell, I was lucky to go to the UA in the US so I'm not complaining..

I really hope someone got quality footage there.