Looking for contact info for the following bands

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
This may be an odd request, but I think most of the bands listed here have US labels with representation here, and being many of them have been at progpower, I think I may get quicker/better results here. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

The following bands will be in Mesa AZ coming up on this tour season, and I'd love to offer my photography skillz to them for these shows.

Redemption
Epica
Hammerfall
Sonata Arctica
Primal Fear
Finntroll

I will, of course, be putting in emails to the bands management directly as well, but thought it'd be nice to get some love here too. If I'm breaking etiquette or this is inappropriate in any way, I do apologize. :)

Board PM's don't work for me for some reason, but feel free to shoot me an email - Patrick.matthies @t vividexplosion.com (website's not up but the email works!)

your photos always look great.

I used to video tape shows years back. But then it was easier to meet bands before to get permission and stuff. Almost all of them were happy as hell because they always loved to watch thier performance and stuff after the show. Out of all the pics that get taken at shows....I bet almost next to none get sent to the bands.

You ought to talk to this guy Norm who post here once in a great while or I can get you guys in touch. He takes tons of band pictures and stuff and he gets in touch with lots of them before the show. Shoot me a PM if you dont know him and I will get a hold of him for you. I think we are on the Elvenking fan group on facebook...just find me and look at my freinds and look for good ole Norm.

This may be an odd request, but I think most of the bands listed here have US labels with representation here, and being many of them have been at progpower, I think I may get quicker/better results here. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

The following bands will be in Mesa AZ coming up on this tour season, and I'd love to offer my photography skillz to them for these shows.

Redemption

I will, of course, be putting in emails to the bands management directly as well, but thought it'd be nice to get some love here too. If I'm breaking etiquette or this is inappropriate in any way, I do apologize. :)

Board PM's don't work for me for some reason, but feel free to shoot me an email - Patrick.matthies @t vividexplosion.com (website's not up but the email works!)

Email sent :)