Looking for Internet Band Members

A Poor Musician

I lost all of my cds
Hey everyone, I had an idea for awhile now to create an online band. Apparently I'm not the only one who was thinking about the idea because I see in the post below titled "Internet Recording Project" is also about this. I was wondering if anybody else would be interested in accomplishing this?

I play guitar and I'm looking for another guitarist and a bassist. Also a drummer or someone who creates good rhythms with a drumming program would also be needed. I would prefer people who work with Cubase and are familiar with some recording.

Thanks.

Sounds like a very interesting idea. I am a bassist (ex-guitarist) willing to go with your idea. I don't work with Cubase, however I am familiar with recording and recording equipment.

Oh my! I was about to create a thread with the exact same idea about a month ago, but got shy. Good stuff man, I'm a drummer. I've not go my recording equipment yet, but will soon enough, so I'm in.

Let's get this going!

I'm a guitarist, been at it 15 years, I am into all styles of metal and I've done this twice before sucessfully. If I can help I will. I don't use Cubase but I know my way around those sorts of recording programs. I use Sonar 6 mostly. :)

My Aim name is displayed under my Screen name here, I will pm you my email later. We should begin discussing the song writing process, style of music, influences, etc etc. Basically get us all on the same page.

Anyone heard anything yet? Wondering if it's still on, not even sure what direction we're going with the music yet...