Looking For Some 'J' Bands

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
I have my music folder on my computer organized by band folders, and whenever I want to listen to Judas Priest, Satriani, Hendrix or anything else beginning with 'J' I have a hard time because I only have about 5 bands beginning with J in my music folder. That makes it hard for me to find J sometimes, so I'd like the names of some kickass bands, metal or not, that begin with J. Thanks.

Judas Iscariot - grim black metal. Not a huge fan of the band myself, but I know a lot of black metal fans like him (I think it's a one man project).

Other "J" bands that are fairly alright: Jawbreaker, Joykiller and Jugghead's Revenge (punk/hardcore bands).

Neither of these are metal, but they're both awesome.

Jane's Addiction (Get Nothing's Shocking and Ritual De Lo Habitual, not the new album, which I heard was pretty poor)
Jethro Tull

You could just click any folder in the directory and press the j key, which will immediately move you to the first J folder it finds ;).

polarity said:
You could just click any folder in the directory and press the j key, which will immediately move you to the first J folder it finds ;).

Yeah I know, but I've got like 800 folders int he directory so it takes it a few seconds to get to J, the folder sort of lags when I scroll through it and shit. Heh, and Microsoft recommends a max of 150 folders per directory. Oh well.

Thanks for the recommendations so far.

As for Metal Archives, I could do that to, but I'd rather get the names of some good bands rather than going through a big list of metal bands, half of which I'll never be able to find material from.

Jimmie's Chicken Shack

Jag Panzer

Joydrop

John Zorn

John Mayer

John Arch

Judas Priest

Jethro Tull

Journey

Juggernaut

Jane's Addiction