Looking for some tracks to reamp for free*

Jaekae

Legendary Member
Feb 16, 2009
Gothenburg, Sweden
Im starting a reamp service but need some tracks to later use as demonstration on a upcoming webpage, i will reamp for free and for payment i get to use it as a demonstration, but only if you are happy with the result

I need rock/metal tracks, that are professional sounding/played
Also some info of how you want it to sound and a backingtrack will be needed

Send a pm if interested:)

*note real amps no ampsims

would be nice to try some more uncommon amps, like brunetti and custom audio amplifiers, because my reamp service will be focused on boutique/custom/modded amps later on

Righto, you should probably advertise those esoteric amps. Do they even work for the genre for which you're promoting? God knows I don't want to be tuned down to B and get reamped through an ac30.

both those are high gain amps, one of which works great for low tunings also,
also this CAA is really agressive sounding and works great for metal, but excells at cleans and rock/hardrock

and this is a free offer so you dont have to be reamped through a ac30 if you dont want to, i dont force you :)

I have two songs I might be interested in being reamped. I never finished mixing them (I wrote and recorded them myself) so the mix I'll send you will be on the rougher side, though the tracks are edited fairly well to the drum track, but if you're up for doing it, I'd definitely be interested ;)

Check out my signature to the list of raw tracks for mixing practice. I'm sure you can contact a lot of the original thread creators and ask permission to use their songs.