(URGENT!) Reamp Request 4 tracks for $20?!

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
I know $20 dollars ain't much!
But I'm looking for someone to reamp 4 guitar tracks in total!
I can send you the $20 bucks over PayPal!
If you are even able to supply me with 2x4 guitar tracks on 2 different amps I probally be able to get you $40!

I first need a small sample though to hear if it's the way I like to go.

Looking for a 5150, Powerball, Invader, Savage, Dual Rectifier, Krank reamp (I mean one of those). Anything that brings out a wall of balls!

I will probally be able to send you the files in about 6 hours from now (it's 9:46 in the morning here!). And I actually also need them back tonight.
This is for a rush job since everything needs to be finished and wrapped up tomorrow afternoon!

PS. PM me with your references (previous recordings or reamps) or something! Send me your email address so we can have further contact on the mail.

I would give it a go free of charge....tomorrow though. It's 7:30pm here now and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do it until tomorrow. So unfortunately you wouldn't get the files until 18 hours from NOW (after lunchtime tomorrow). Look in my folder on the ftp for some examples. The latest one I am playing with is one of LSD Studio's (Lasse's) old tracks which I am using to test out different settings, mic placement, etc...

The RAW sample can be found here:
http://sneapforum.celtiaproductions...amp 6 3,5 4 4 6 1,5 0 6 10 12 3 BBAE-1.mp3

It's recorded pretty bright.

The quick EQ'd sample can be found here:

http://sneapforum.celtiaproductions... 3,5 4 4 6 1,5 0 6 10 12 3 BBAE-1 EQ'd.mp3

Amp is Krank
Cab is Mesa

It may have too much gain, although I kinda like the saturated tone. If it wouldn't be too late tomorrow let me know.

EDIT: I can actually turn the Treb, Pres and Sweep down so it's not so damn bright as well. :lol:

GuitarHack that RAW sample you have got there sounds kick ass, do you usually charge for reamping?! I'd be really keen on getting you to reamp my band's songs when we rerecord. With those settings, because thats like spot on for what i'd want! Really impressed with how that sounds.
The EQ'd sample sounds even better obviously but i'd want to eq it myself etc.
EDIT: Sorry to take the thread off topic.

Just post the DI tracks. I bet you'll get a some freebies that will sound great.