looks like anthrax will be on Gigantour 2?

Thrash fiend

Apr 21, 2005
Hey, was just on the megadeth boards and read on an exerpt from
www.live4metal.com and Joey sayd that the boys had been offered to do gigantour 2,and they're definaetly considering it. Sorry if this is old new but i havnt seen it around. Now if they join it and it makes its way over to Europe with testament,my life will be complete!

Yeah hopefully the next Gigantour will all work out. It looks more and more likely as the weeks go by that it is a def thing.

Awesome bands
Cheap tickets
Rain or Shine.

Take that Ozzfest.

As long as they are co-headlining.... Cause all the other bands play like 3 - 5 songs....

that is awesome cause the gigantour came about an 1hr and 30min from my house. Hopefully they will come to huntington if that is true

I really would be opposed to a Thrash Fest. Gigantour's basis was that it was a metal festival, but with many diverse acts. I dont want to see Megadeth, Overkill, Testament, Exodus on a festival. It would be awesome, but many fans of Testament are Megadeth fans, and vice versa. I would like to see larger crowds exposed to different types of metal.

JohnThrax said:
I really would be opposed to a Thrash Fest. Gigantour's basis was that it was a metal festival, but with many diverse acts. I dont want to see Megadeth, Overkill, Testament, Exodus on a festival. It would be awesome, but many fans of Testament are Megadeth fans, and vice versa. I would like to see larger crowds exposed to different types of metal.

Problem is with this that you will invariably be subjected to a series of shit bands. At least with thrash bands as discussed, they all have at least one good song each.